PDA

View Full Version : Fragile: Sayonara Tsuki no Haikyo (Wii)

Shiroyu
Oct 29, 2008, 02:46 PM
Does anyone else want this game? It seriously looks like it might be just the most beautiful game to ever grace the Wii. For those who don't know much about it, the game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, where both the light in the world and almost the entire population have disappeared. The player controls a boy named Seto, who is trying to find survivors and answers as to why everyone disappeared. Along the way he meets up with a mysterious girl named Ren. In the ruins, he will also discover malicious spirits and demons, which he will need to defeat. (Though right now I'm just repeating information that's on the wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile:_Farewell_Ruins_of_the_Moon).)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YRYQNF9z-Q

Currently it's dated for January 22, 2009 in Japan. They really need to bring this game outside of Japan, though. For those curious, the main theme is Hikari, by Aoi Teshima.

There are some combat gameplay videos on YouTube, but they look rather meh. The main reason why I'm not really giving the combat system attention though is because the game is more of an exploration game than an action game.

Aisha379
Oct 29, 2008, 03:20 PM
That game looks beyond badass. And proof that Wii games don't HAVE to look bad.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, hope it gets to the US.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 29, 2008, 03:48 PM
I hope it does come to NA. This game does look sweet. I've been interested in it ever since I heard about. In English the title means, Farewell ruins of the moon. They'll be plenty of impression once JP gets it.

Wii needs more RPGs badly.

Split
Oct 29, 2008, 06:57 PM
Wow...I don't even have a single clue as to what this game is about, and, well...I'm moved

Wyndham
Oct 29, 2008, 07:03 PM
Wow...I don't even have a single clue as to what this game is about, and, well...I'm moved

i agree. the game should kick the asses of many.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 29, 2008, 10:00 PM
It looks excellent...unfortunately, the setting seems rather generic.