PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Trade List (Updated 12/23)

Pillan
Oct 31, 2008, 12:33 PM
As usual, I’ll be checking the market prices to determine whether or not I think it’s a good trade. Of course, emotional or physical attachment may make the items harder to pull off of me. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to look through the list.

Here are the items I’m trading. All are ungrinded unless otherwise listed.

Gekitsnata (26% light)
Gekitsnatac (34% lightning, 26% earth)
Okanoh (24% fire, 46% ice, 36% lightning, 32% earth, 32% light)
Blackheart (varies)
Sange
Beam Vulcanic 10/10
Storm Line (20% dark)
Cardia-senba (42% fire, 50% ice, 46% lightning, 42% earth, 42% light)
Cati / Power
Solid / Power S
Orpad / Guard
Carriguine Blade
Meow Mustache
Relic Edge
Goldania
Morbinia
Lithnia
Rubinad
Tormad
Berilad
Saffiad
Recnad
Citrad
Diad
Suffad
And Meseta, obviously

And here are the things I most desire, ranked from most wanted to least. I don’t really care about grinds and such.

Blackheart (40+% ice, earth, dark, or boards)
Daiga-misaki (40+%, or boards)
Shura-hiken or Sanzu-hiken (40+% fire, ice, or boards)
Deva-zashi (40+% element, not fire, or boards)
Raikasobracs (40+% fire, lightning, earth)
Storm Lines (40+% element, not dark, or other 4 slot armors)
Fraudukes (40+% fire and lightning)
Hoshi-kikami
Cubo Tuma
Twin Ruby Bullet 10/10
Petanite
Exanite
Par Ork
Meseta to purchase the things above

Tetsaru
Oct 31, 2008, 03:01 PM
I think I still have my 42% 1/10 Vish Feara, if you're interested. I like the Beam Vulcanic 10/10, Sange, and maybe the Orpad/Guard and Storm Line. I'm also interested in some of your synth materials, mainly the Goldania, Mot Walnas, Lithnia, Relic Edges, Agito Edges, and Carriguine Blades, though I would like to know how many you have of each...

If you see anything else on my trade list you like, feel free to let me know. :3

Aeris
Oct 31, 2008, 03:28 PM
I want these mostly, i have some Par Walna and Ortapolymers

Agito Edge
Relic Edge
Goldania
Titania
Lithnia
Diad
Mot Walna
Orpad / Guard

darkounet
Oct 31, 2008, 06:59 PM
Interested in agito edges =)

check my list

autumn
Oct 31, 2008, 09:24 PM
How much lithnia and goldania do you have? I've a few things on your list I might be willing to part with for those.

Pillan
Nov 1, 2008, 10:39 AM
My stuff:
Carriguine Blade x2 (current market value 1 mil each*)
Agito Edge x3 (current market value 3.5 mil each*)
Relic Edge x1 (current market value 1 mil each*)
Goldania x7 (current market value 400k each*)
Titania x8 (current market value 400k(?) each*)
Lithnia x2 (current market value 3.5 each*)
Diad x3 (current market value 400k(?) each*)
Mot Walna x38 (current market value 525k each*)
Orpad / Guard (current market value 2 mil*)
Sange (current market value 8 mil**)
Beam Vulcanic 10/10 (no current market value, but 7/7 is selling for 700k)
Storm Line 20% dark (no current market value, but 14% sells for 2.5 mil and 26% sells for 7 mil, so let’s say it’s 5 mil.)

Stuff I want:
42% Vish Feara (current market value 10 mil*)
42-50% Okanoh (no current market value, but 36% ice/earth is selling for 6 mil, so I’d say it’s worth at least 10 mil)
Par Walna (current market value 650k each*)
Ortapolymer (current market value 100k each*)

Anyway, I’m not going to buy Par Walna at the moment just because it’s surprisingly worth more than Mot Walna. (Who knew the increased supply wouldn’t balance the increased demand?) I’ll probably hold off on the Ortapolymer purchases until I get a Serafi board, simply because it looks like that price will drop by then. Also the Beam Vulcanic will be hard to pull off me since it’s the only one on the market that I know of.

The Agito Edges, Relic Edges, Titania, and Diads, are most likely going to Aeris unless you throw out a better offer.

Notes:
* This is based on the cheapest stable price. The value will change as the market changes. In other words, if you just buy the cheap ones that I used as a reference, I’ll charge more for mine.
** Yeah, right. It will cost you way more than that to get my Sange. Assume my price is equal to the market value on the release of the mission to make the Sange & Yasha.

TRIBLASTER
Nov 1, 2008, 08:28 PM
I pm'd you did you get it?

LP_Phoenix
Nov 1, 2008, 09:32 PM
My stuff:
Also the Beam Vulcanic will be hard to pull off me since it’s the only one on the market that I know of.

maybe on market^^ i got 3 of them in store. lol

but now, kust a lil question: can i get the 34% lightning storm line for something else then equivalent serafi? cause no luck on 3 serafis....2 getting okiko dolls...and last was 12% >.<

Pillan
Nov 1, 2008, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately, trading off my current armors would leave me armorless. And, being a Cast and all, that kind of limits my choice in armor to really just the two right now. Fortunately there will be quite a few new 4 slot armors in the future, including a Fortefighter/Fighmaster only one which will cover the only reason I care about Serafi-senba in the first place. Equally unfortunately, by then no one will care about Storm Line.

And we all know those updates are at least a year away at this point…

But I’ll wish you good luck in finding an armor for yourself.

In other news, my latest double saber came out at 36% fire, so I don't need anything below 40 anymore.

autumn
Nov 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
Interested in the lithnia, goldania, and titania. Check my list and let me know what you might want ^_^

Pillan
Nov 1, 2008, 11:59 PM
I’m really just interested in your light Okanoh. The dark one isn’t bad either, but I’m not too interested in it. Just name your meseta value for the weapon and choose an equivalent amount from the mats and we’ll arrange something.

Pillan
Nov 16, 2008, 12:28 PM
Forgive the double post, but I’ve updated my wants list and trade list. I decided I’d keep focusing on Acrofighter/Acrotecher after trying out Fortefighter and realizing that I like guns far too much to play that class, much less Fighmaster. So, that means I’m selling off my axes. Feel free to take advantage.

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 09:52 PM
Still interested in that 10/10 Beam Vulcanic. Lemme know if there's anything on my list you like.

Pillan
Nov 16, 2008, 11:05 PM
Of the things you have, I’m interested in your Halp, Twin Ruby Bullet, Dorics, Serafi-senba, and Har / Smart. Unfortunately, most of those are worth more than the machinegun, so feel free to browse around or ask for an amount of meseta to make up for the difference. Just to let you know, the things of least interest to me are the Serafi and Dorics.

Also anyone with Adac or Kuseb boards sell them to me!

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 11:23 PM
Of the things you have, I’m interested in your Halp, Twin Ruby Bullet, Dorics, Serafi-senba, and Har / Smart. Unfortunately, most of those are worth more than the machinegun, so feel free to browse around or ask for an amount of meseta to make up for the difference. Just to let you know, the things of least interest to me are the Serafi and Dorics.

Also anyone with Adac or Kuseb boards sell them to me!

I'd be willing to trade either my 9/9 or 6/6 Twin Ruby Bullet towards it + however much meseta you think would make up the difference. I'd like to hang onto my 10/10 if that's ok. ^_^;

Also, I'm pretty sure Vish Kuseb boards can be bought in the Moatoob Synth Shop now, since they added all the newer 9* boards to the shops a while back.

Pillan
Nov 16, 2008, 11:29 PM
Yeah… I’ve been gone for a while and apparently never checked the synth shop, not knowing that said-update even existed. And I’d much rather trade for the 10/10 just to save myself the time and anguish of acquiring another later.

DragonStriker
Nov 16, 2008, 11:33 PM
My stuff:
Carriguine Blade x2 (current market value 1 mil each*)
Agito Edge x3 (current market value 3.5 mil each*)
Relic Edge x1 (current market value 1 mil each*)
Goldania x7 (current market value 400k each*)
Titania x8 (current market value 400k(?) each*)
Lithnia x2 (current market value 3.5 each*)
Diad x3 (current market value 400k(?) each*)
Mot Walna x38 (current market value 525k each*)
Orpad / Guard (current market value 2 mil*)
Sange (current market value 8 mil**)
Beam Vulcanic 10/10 (no current market value, but 7/7 is selling for 700k)
Storm Line 20% dark (no current market value, but 14% sells for 2.5 mil and 26% sells for 7 mil, so let’s say it’s 5 mil.)

Stuff I want:
42% Vish Feara (current market value 10 mil*)
42-50% Okanoh (no current market value, but 36% ice/earth is selling for 6 mil, so I’d say it’s worth at least 10 mil)
Par Walna (current market value 650k each*)
Ortapolymer (current market value 100k each*)

Anyway, I’m not going to buy Par Walna at the moment just because it’s surprisingly worth more than Mot Walna. (Who knew the increased supply wouldn’t balance the increased demand?) I’ll probably hold off on the Ortapolymer purchases until I get a Serafi board, simply because it looks like that price will drop by then. Also the Beam Vulcanic will be hard to pull off me since it’s the only one on the market that I know of.

The Agito Edges, Relic Edges, Titania, and Diads, are most likely going to Aeris unless you throw out a better offer.

Notes:
* This is based on the cheapest stable price. The value will change as the market changes. In other words, if you just buy the cheap ones that I used as a reference, I’ll charge more for mine.
** Yeah, right. It will cost you way more than that to get my Sange. Assume my price is equal to the market value on the release of the mission to make the Sange & Yasha.

Since when did being in shops mean prices were fair? Considering how much the community is struggling I would advise you not to base your prices off shops where items are not selling.

DarthLasek
Nov 16, 2008, 11:35 PM
Im willing to buy both carriguine blades off of you

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 11:38 PM
Yeah… I’ve been gone for a while and apparently never checked the synth shop, not knowing that said-update even existed. And I’d much rather trade for the 10/10 just to save myself the time and anguish of acquiring another later.

Well, I use that other stuff you wanted... >_<

Would you be willing to 1:1 trade it for my 9/9 Twin Ruby instead, no money involved?

Pillan
Nov 16, 2008, 11:41 PM
To DragonStriker:

Thank you for expressing your concern. I’ll take that into account when determining if I want to trade something, but, in general, I’m not all that interested in most of the things I’ll be offered so it doesn’t matter if they are overpriced. Also part of my logic was the obvious assumption that items would be equally overpriced, so the trade ratio would remain constant even if you base them around the system.

To DarthLasek:

I only have one now since I gave one to a friend. You’re welcome to purchase the other though.

To Tetsaru:

Sorry I missed your reply.

But, nah. I really don’t want to buy a 9/9. I’m too much of a perfectionist to waste time purchasing less than exactly what I want in the long run. Feel free to just trade meseta though.

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2008, 11:58 PM
To Tetsaru:

Sorry I missed your reply.

But, nah. I really don’t want to buy a 9/9. I’m too much of a perfectionist to waste time purchasing less than exactly what I want in the long run. Feel free to just trade meseta though.

Gah, I'm always poor from buying friggin synth mats... >_< How much you wanting for it?

Pillan
Nov 17, 2008, 12:01 AM
Well, since you’re valuing it at the same amount as a 9/9 Twin Ruby Bullet, I’ll set it at that price. On the market, that’s 10 million meseta.

Tetsaru
Nov 17, 2008, 12:11 AM
Well, since you’re valuing it at the same amount as a 9/9 Twin Ruby Bullet, I’ll set it at that price. On the market, that’s 10 million meseta.

Psh, forget it... I hate comparing the value of items to the market because the market constantly fluctuates... I'll see Par Walnas going for 600K one minute and then come back later to see someone undercutting for 200K. It's because of crap like this and shitty drop rates and the fact that I hate soloing for items that I'm always broke trying to make synth boards left over from the fucking 1up event... Hell, I doubt I even have half a mil right now, that's how bad off I am.

If you change your mind on what you want, lemme know, but you sure as hell won't be getting 10 mil from me anytime soon, lol... I mean, fucking PAURALS sell for that much at minimum. Fucking ridiculous...

Pillan
Nov 17, 2008, 12:15 AM
Well, it’s probably not hard to make one on your own. That’s what I did with the Feara and we all know how that turned out. Good luck.

Also I removed all synth mats from my wants list.

Pillan
Dec 10, 2008, 01:17 PM
Updated the main page.

EDIT:

Slight update: the Germinus Gun is now successfully made, so I can't trade the board. Most likely I won't be trading the gun either.

Pillan
Dec 15, 2008, 11:23 AM
Updated the main page.

Pillan
Dec 23, 2008, 05:54 PM
Another update.