PDA

View Full Version : Is Mylla Youlla worth it for my android??

Para
Feb 3, 2003, 08:08 PM
im trying to get mylla youlla for my mag but the only way to get it is if i get my mind higher than my other stats.... the problem is that if i do get mylla youlla... im stuck with some worthless mag mind stats for my mag....

what do you think?

Sapphire87
Feb 3, 2003, 08:15 PM
Yes it's worth it; especially if you go solo a lot. Make sure you keep the synch and I.Q. of your mag at max to get the highest level S/D you can get and the longest lasting one.

Para
Feb 3, 2003, 08:57 PM
If so... is this possible? my mag is at lvl 27 right now... at lvl 35 it evolves but it will evolve into a mag evolution that will not learn Mylla Youlla...
but my mag does evolve every 5 levels after it reaches lvl 35 and if one of its stats are changed so that it meets the requirements of a different mag evolution... so if i learn pilla at level 35 and i evolve it at level 40... will it learn mylla youlla at level 40?

VulpesMundi
Feb 3, 2003, 09:07 PM
The next evolution is level 50, not 40. At level 50 you could get Mylla & Youlla under the following situations...

A Hunter: DEX > POW > MIND (Ila)
B Ranger: POW > DEX > MIND (Madhu)
B Ranger: DEX > POW > MIND (Kaitabha)

There's a few more, but those are the only three that you would not have to waste any levels on MIND.

Para
Feb 3, 2003, 09:09 PM
but your mag can evolve again at levels 40 and 45 if the stat rankings change over that period of time...

Kasera
Feb 3, 2003, 09:36 PM
On 2003-02-03 18:09, Nites wrote:
but your mag can evolve again at levels 40 and 45 if the stat rankings change over that period of time...

No it can't. Mags over level 50 are the only ones to change if the stat balance changes

Para
Feb 3, 2003, 10:57 PM
then the mag guide is wrong in the PSO world >_>;;

Stricker
Feb 4, 2003, 07:12 AM
You should better give that mag to another character(Force) and see if it can evolve a mag that learns the blast you are looking for without raising mind and then return it to the original character. I always do that.

Darkmage13
Feb 4, 2003, 09:58 AM
After you get your mag to 50 if the stats change the mag will change to a different mag. However this will not change your photon blast. That stays the same. Basically all that changes is the look of your mag and what it does on death/boss/low hp.

For example my HUcast got Ila but then i increased my strength higher than my dex and it changed into varaha (remember, photon blasts don't change once you have them). Later I decided I wanted my 4th evoltion mag and had to increase dex higher than str cause of the way my stats were and it turned back to Ila. Then when I got to lvl 100 I got my Rati.

Your only chance is to hope you have an A Hunter type so you can get Ila. Otherwise try raising a mag on a different character to get what you want.

Mylla Youlla is the most useful PB and is especially good for an android who can't otherwise S/D themselves.

Remnant
Feb 4, 2003, 12:30 PM
Is there a most powerful Photon Blast, for me it seems to be Estla, and yet I always see people doing Pilla online, even when Estla could do the same. I don't know if they have Estla, but it always seems to do more damage, if not, kill everything, that is, if it's any mode easier than ultimate. Myla and Youlla is pretty worthless for a FO, the only thing I ever thought it was good for was in one of those unlikely situations such as, after a defeating a boss and you get 100 PB use Myla Youlla or right before you get to the boss teleporter and you want to goto town. It was perfect for those situation, but prolly not anymore if you have a higher level FO on your team...I was refering to version I, by the way. Not really sure if Myla Youlla has a better than level 15 shifta/deband

Celes152
Feb 4, 2003, 01:31 PM
I think M&Y is level 22 S/D. Pilla is more common because it does a lot of damage to a large group on monsters...provided they keep their MAGs happy and smart.

Para
Feb 4, 2003, 06:33 PM
someone change the guide in the mag guide section! its wrong if you cannot change your mag on the 2nd level of evolution if your stat ranks change..

and i know you cant change your Photon Blast.... I wasnt asking about changing Photon Blasts... think people!! if i have my mag only at the 2nd evolution.. i still have a extra photon blast slot!!!!

VulpesMundi
Feb 4, 2003, 07:22 PM
On 2003-02-04 15:33, Nites wrote:
someone change the guide in the mag guide section! its wrong if you cannot change your mag on the 2nd level of evolution if your stat ranks change..

Are you referring to this portion from the original MAG guide (particularly the bolded area)?

Your MAG will start out as a shape which you cannot change. I believe this form is the same for all characters and section ID's. At level 10 your MAG will take a unique appearance to your character type. You will get a different looking MAG for Force, Hunter, and Ranger. At level 35 your mag has the ability to evolve into 3 different forms. This depends on which major stat is highest.

This is correct, to an extent. What it fails to tell you is that the MAG assumes a form based on the class that evolved the MAG at level 10. It takes one form and cannot change again until level 50, at which point the form is based on whoever is currently feeding it and what stat order it has. At 50 and above the MAG may evolve on levels multiple of 5 if either the class, ID, or stat order changes. There are new permanent evolutions at level 100+ for E1&2 players (inconsequential for ver.1, 2, and PC players).