PDA

View Full Version : What price would you pay to play a gacha...

WildArms2
Nov 3, 2008, 09:27 PM
a spread needle G 10/10 in it?

wondering what price people would take a shot at this extremly rare item

BTW have it in my gotcha shop kannon on the XBOX 360 servers if anyone is interested in playing 2 mil a pull.

what do you think a fair price for a Red / Knight would be?

Thanks for all your help and try your luck at my gotch's if anyone wants to see the SNG 10/10 I will gladly show them it

pikachief
Nov 3, 2008, 09:36 PM
10k, maybe 20k

but tahts because i'd never pull a gacha higher than 100k i just wont.

also we cant see the grinds on your spread needle so your spread 10/10 is worth as much as a 1/1 when its in a gacha :)

Tulio07
Nov 3, 2008, 09:38 PM
depends how much stuff is in it and how good the junk is.

WildArms2
Nov 3, 2008, 09:48 PM
well it would be considered scamming if said item wasnt in the gotcha and I advertised it soo I would be banned for that. Something I wouldn't risk doing to this account after all I have built up a pretty awesome account If i do say soo myself. =)

MAG TA XBOX 360 #1 team btw

pikachief
Nov 3, 2008, 10:03 PM
i've seen people advertise gaoroan rod pieces as rods all the time and they arent banned :P

people just wont take the risk no matter what u say :)

also like said before it also depends, is everything else complete worthless junk? getting a good item here and there encourages the customer to continue pulling ^^

EDIT: also not to be mean, but i dont think people really cared much when u originally won, and u continue to brag about it :/ yes yes congrats u won, but u don't have to tell the worl 10 times over :( we know u won. it already says it in your title under your picture

RedRaz0r
Nov 3, 2008, 10:24 PM
I would pay the 2mill easy =D

And people need to speak for themselves. Every false advertisement I have seen has been taken care of. If i get ripped off, its their loss not mine. And I also respect wildarms enough to know that he wouldnt rip people off....
+1 to wildarms

Wildarms = god.

WildArms2
Nov 4, 2008, 04:27 PM
^ =) thanks

pikachief I was just saying its kinda of ironic that you would be questioning my integrity when I have never done anything wrong and you know that. Plus I was the #1 in MAG and you all know how much I love that title there is no way I would tarnish my reputation for 2 mil.

WildArms2
Nov 4, 2008, 04:33 PM
Red Knight in my other shop's gotcha PTOLOMEA 750k a spin here is a list of some of the decent things in the gotcha in this thread on the main psu site

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=90084

WildArms2
Nov 11, 2008, 09:30 PM
red knight in gotcha shop ptolomea 750k

spread needle G 10/10 shop kannon 1.5 mil

try your luck