PDA

View Full Version : The first thing you're going to do...

Vanzazikon
Nov 4, 2008, 03:19 PM
What is the first thing you're going to do when you get the game?

Well, when I get it, I'm gonna try and beat the first level boss the best I can, then probably start working on my picto-chats. :D

the_importer_
Nov 4, 2008, 06:01 PM
Create a character I guess.

zandra117
Nov 4, 2008, 07:34 PM
Baww on the official message boards about something minor. Like missing proportions. lol

Niered
Nov 4, 2008, 07:37 PM
Baww on the official message boards about something minor. Like missing proportions. lol

Yah I cant wait for the multitudes of people that didnt look up info before a purchase and then get on here to complain. Kinda like PSU's launch, except I feel then it was a little more warranted.

As for me? Probably play the first area in single player to get a grip of things, then jump straight into WiFi. Thats really all I care about.

Gemel
Nov 4, 2008, 09:53 PM
Well besides create the character I'm probably going to experiment around with some stuff like see what class can do what and so forth.

Leviathan
Nov 5, 2008, 12:03 AM
Get online & chat it up with people. :3

Kesubei
Nov 5, 2008, 12:07 AM
Find my friend code and toss it up on this form. Then play single-player.

Aumi
Nov 5, 2008, 02:33 AM
I guess I'd begin with creating my character, then playing Story Mode, while getting friend codes on here. And naturally I'd create visual chat shortcuts before entering Wi-Fi. I hope we'll see some decent guide online, for story mode. Maybe something like a translated script.

Shiroyu
Nov 5, 2008, 03:16 AM
Same thing I do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Alis-Landeel
Nov 5, 2008, 04:07 AM
Storymode

Dragwind
Nov 5, 2008, 06:04 AM
Study everything about it, and spend a great deal of time playing it.

raikomaru40
Nov 5, 2008, 07:45 AM
Make a RAmar and get used to playing on the DS after being so used to a DC controller, then work on pictochats.

ShadowInferno119
Nov 5, 2008, 05:09 PM
Learn the controls and get the hang of it, on story mode, then Jump in to WiFi, and Trade f/c's here.

Leviathan
Nov 5, 2008, 05:51 PM
I change my post!

I would find out make my character, get online, hope I know some people.

Or

if not, then I would play single player mode

Or

If my brother(s) have it I will play with them.

Epically Leet
Nov 6, 2008, 09:00 AM
...Start playing?

TalHex
Nov 6, 2008, 03:48 PM
single player mode. I'm a soloist at heart. Maybe later after i've beaten that i will get online. If my friends have it i'll probably get on sooner to hang with them

cApNhOwDy
Nov 7, 2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.ahs.dcps.org/eaglenet06/projects/ga-web/w1/mcfben66/images/legends_olmec1.jpg

I would start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. I'd push in the right tongue and a door might lead me down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, I must choose my next path. I could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, I'd push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take me below or lead me into the shrine of the silver monkey. I'd assemble the statue there and I may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, I could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. I might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. If I find the key, it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing me to climb into the spider's lair. If I escape, I may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, I'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make my way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are mine and mine alone. Wish me luck!

Akaimizu
Nov 7, 2008, 03:27 PM
Heh heh. That picture reminds me of those (hidden object) games like Stone of Destiny. Almost makes me want to go clicking on that picture to find the hidden bird in there.

Not much to say. When I get the game, I'd probably quickly look through the manual to find out any information I need beforehand. Then I'd jump right into character creation and give it a go in the single-player game, to get my feet wet. There seems to be a bit more involvement, controls, and communication needed for NPCs, so I definitely want to get a hang of that before going online. This would be especially true when talking about the Japanese version.

Kent
Nov 7, 2008, 03:44 PM
http://www.ahs.dcps.org/eaglenet06/projects/ga-web/w1/mcfben66/images/legends_olmec1.jpg

I would start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. I'd push in the right tongue and a door might lead me down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, I must choose my next path. I could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, I'd push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take me below or lead me into the shrine of the silver monkey. I'd assemble the statue there and I may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, I could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. I might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. If I find the key, it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing me to climb into the spider's lair. If I escape, I may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, I'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make my way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are mine and mine alone. Wish me luck!
Epic response would be epic, if it were on-topic.

But sadly, it doesn't look like we'll see diversity in levels as such in PS0.

furrypaws
Nov 8, 2008, 08:07 PM
Make my character, then wait until either my brother or sister gets it (hopefully both) and play with them before I go alone. Normally, finding out a game is much more fun with others than it is alone, not to mention it's normally a little annoying to have to wait for someone else to figure out a game.

SubstanceD
Nov 9, 2008, 07:51 AM
Study everything about it, and spend a great deal of time playing it.

Well I will be waiting for the US/EU release so by the time an English language version is available I will hopefully know alot more about this game ( I plan on studying up on PSZero here on psoworld ).

As for actual gameplay, character creation and storymode I guess.