zatoichi
Nov 5, 2008, 09:48 PM
What tech pa frag should i go for first right now i have 59

Alecc
Nov 5, 2008, 10:14 PM
nosdiga.

Arika
Nov 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
If you are to be AT, make it more and get Giresta first.
If you are to be MF/fT, yea.. may be nosdiga. but you still need to get more frags anyway.

Syaoran_69
Nov 5, 2008, 10:34 PM
If you are AT, Giresta.
If you're a white beast whore, megid.

zatoichi
Nov 5, 2008, 10:47 PM
think ill be going MF when it comes out, really dont care for white beast

thanks for the replys

stukasa
Nov 5, 2008, 10:48 PM
I agree with Arika. Get Nosdiga unless you're an Acrotecher. If you're an AT, get Giresta first.

Genoa
Nov 6, 2008, 01:45 AM
Nosdiga > Giresta > Megid > Noszonde > Nosmegid > Megiverse
In my opinion that is...
Also, don't even get Megistar. It's completely worthless.
Buffing just yourself is stupid and selfish. AND it hurts you (it's pretty much Megistaride)
WT's will have support 30, so buffs will be good for whole party...
GT has lvl.30 buffs, so buffs are good for party...
FT will have 40 buffs, so definitely good for party...
AT will have 50 buffs, no shit you better buff the party...
MF will have support 10, however, if you use Megistar > item buffs you're retarded.

Item buffs are tier 2 (equal to lvl.11-20 buffs)

Neuvires
Nov 6, 2008, 09:25 AM
I disagree. Megistar is quite useful. At 21-30 it gives level 3 buffs, and at 31-40 it gives level 4 buffs, both of which are better than a Megistaride's level 2 buffs.
And it's extremely easy to level.

Grimhart
Nov 6, 2008, 11:33 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c308/WeaselDog/MEGISTAR.jpg

Come on, it's only 25 frags! xD

Darius_Drake
Nov 6, 2008, 12:55 PM
Megistar is still a waste of pa frags if he is going the MF route. Support techs for a MF are capped at 10 so only level 1 buffs will be available and like Special K already said item buffs are level 2. Also save the space to learn a more necessary spell. As a MF you will be a nuking techer and that will most likely be the best place to focus your pa frag techs.

WhiteKnight01
Nov 6, 2008, 01:28 PM
still nice to see all techs at 40, if he is leaving one out its just wrong but it is worthless in most partys so it should be your last tech to get

hewitt
Nov 6, 2008, 05:23 PM
Nosdiga > Giresta > Megid > Noszonde > Nosmegid > Megiverse
In my opinion that is...
Also, don't even get Megistar. It's completely worthless.
Buffing just yourself is stupid and selfish. AND it hurts you (it's pretty much Megistaride)
WT's will have support 30, so buffs will be good for whole party...
GT has lvl.30 buffs, so buffs are good for party...
FT will have 40 buffs, so definitely good for party...
AT will have 50 buffs, no shit you better buff the party...
MF will have support 10, however, if you use Megistar > item buffs you're retarded.

Item buffs are tier 2 (equal to lvl.11-20 buffs)

You forgot regrant. Regrant>Gaozorans, and plenty of other monsters.

Genoa
Nov 7, 2008, 02:01 AM
You forgot regrant. Regrant>Gaozorans, and plenty of other monsters.

I did forget Regrant, my apologies.
Regrant is VERY situation, extremely, EXTREMELY easy to level, and can save your ass. It's especially nice in Bladed Legacy against Magashi's.
However, I would probably get that... hmm, maybe just before Megiverse.

I disagree. Megistar is quite useful. At 21-30 it gives level 3 buffs, and at 31-40 it gives level 4 buffs, both of which are better than a Megistaride's level 2 buffs.
And it's extremely easy to level.
Well of course it gives level 3 buffs at 21-30 and lvl.4 at 31-40. Did you know it gives lvl.5 at 41-50? <_> *extreme sarcasm*
My point is why the hell would you want something that ONLY buffs yourself, AND... it hurts you >_>
It's called worthless.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 7, 2008, 03:24 AM
My point is why the hell would you want something that ONLY buffs yourself, AND... it hurts you >_>
It's called worthless.

Well I use megistar on my beast wartecher since Comes in handy when I'm killed after a nano. I also use it on my Guntechers since its a safe way to charge up Yak Zagenga without running into mobs as if you have a deathwith. And, Ima teach it to my other force character since it'll help out with powering up nosmegid.

Because of the properties of nosmegid, masterforce can also safely cast it without running the risk of getting killed by mobs in an attempt to lower your own HP. Those are the only uses I can think of.

Genoa
Nov 7, 2008, 03:30 AM
Well I use megistar on my beast wartecher since Comes in handy when I'm killed after a nano. I also use it on my Guntechers since its a safe way to charge up Yak Zagenga without running into mobs as if you have a deathwith. And, Ima teach it to my other force character since it'll help out with powering up nosmegid.

Because of the properties of nosmegid, masterforce can also safely cast it without running the risk of getting killed by mobs in an attempt to lower your own HP. Those are the only uses I can think of.
Why would you cast any buff as an MF >______________________>

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 7, 2008, 03:34 AM
^ just megistar to reduce your own Hp. thats it I think...and well..lv 10 buffs didnt stop guntechers Pre aoti so maybe they'll be back in style?

Genoa
Nov 7, 2008, 03:47 AM
^ just megistar to reduce your own Hp. thats it I think...and well..lv 10 buffs didnt stop guntechers Pre aoti so maybe they'll be back in style?

pre-aoi it would be harder to just buy steroids willy-nilly, now it's extremely easy.
I MIGHT understand using Megistar for Nosmegid, but that's... something that I see being so situational for ONE tech type, when you can potentially just get yourself hurt on purpose, but then again, I would rather have Giresta on me and use other techs. I primarily use Nosmegid for decent damage and knockdown, not that extra damage at the chance of dying instantly, especially with MF's 80% HP.

Arika
Nov 7, 2008, 05:34 AM
every topic related to PA/Tech/Bullet always fun :)

Neuvires
Nov 7, 2008, 10:36 AM
I use megistar together with giresta, and I'm usually at full HP all the time as a FT (except when I get one-shotted -_-).