PDA

View Full Version : S Red Force

lantis-zagato
Nov 7, 2008, 04:55 PM
I'm thinking of selling this item. It is currently listed at 70 mill which is the cheapest by 5 mill. The room name it is listed under is Aragorn. Not sure I really want to sell it but am interested in hearing offers.
GT: Chris Affinati

RedRaz0r
Nov 10, 2008, 10:34 PM
Let me get this straight....your selling it for 5m cheaper then the next guy and you aren't sure if you want to sell it? Dude the next guy that wants one is gunna take that instantly.

lantis-zagato
Nov 11, 2008, 09:32 AM
Well here's the deal. I was using it on my guntecher and I got the damn thing for only like 20 mill when they first came out. Now, I'm considering selling it and picking up a har/smart instead. So, when I searched the shops to see how much they were going for I was surprised to see 70mill+ as the current price point. On the flip side, I'm not even sure I would prefer a har/smart over the red force but for that much money I don't see why not. And to be totally honest RedRaz0r, it has been in my shop for almost a week as the cheapest and no one has scooped it up. Surprising but I'm guessing the demand is not all that great for these and at the moment there just aren't that many for sale. Sooo, either I need to find a really eager buyer or someone with a lot of money to waste on something that is more of a collectors item. That is the real reason I don't want to part with it. It's something not a lot of other people have or even use.

RedRaz0r
Nov 11, 2008, 08:04 PM
Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up for me

ROYAL
Nov 12, 2008, 05:04 PM
they go for 45 to be exact no1 will buy for any higher unlesss desperate for one sorry to say

lantis-zagato
Nov 13, 2008, 08:49 AM
That is what I figured. There just weren't many for sale when I first looked and the price people were asking was like 80 mill. Now, last I looked (yesterday) I had to drop mine down to 63 mill to keep it as the lowest. I think a few people read this thread and figured they might as well cash in too, haha.

ROYAL
Nov 13, 2008, 05:57 PM
best of luck though n i might be picking up one soon depending on prices lol

lantis-zagato
Nov 13, 2008, 10:59 PM
Well if you do decide to get one post an offer on here. I usually check daily so we might be able to come to an arrangement.

lantis-zagato
Nov 21, 2008, 05:10 PM
I'm willing to drop this down to 50 mill. I will keep it at this price for a few days but if I get no bidders or a straight up buy it's coming out of my shop. Thanks everyone.

lantis-zagato
Nov 29, 2008, 07:57 PM
I got a har/smart and I can't tell you how much I enjoy the increased tech speed. Yes, I lose a ton of TP but I suppose its better to heal for 2400 twice than to heal for 2700 once.