PDA

View Full Version : Splendor Crush?

Fry_Heit
Nov 8, 2008, 04:19 PM
Ok, I own the PSP Perfect Bible, and they say that the PA Splendor Crush is to be found in the boss boxes of that multiplayer mission, on Neudaiz, with the Alterazgoug. I've done it more than 20 times, and I still haven't found it. So I thought "Hey, maybe the book's wrong, I know it is on some points. Plus drop percentage are really high on PSP, so there should be a problem".
So I checked the japanese PSP Pedia, and found out that the book was actually not wrong... I think.

Does anyone know what the matter is? I mean, am I missing something? Do I have to switch to some class, or play in S or I don't know please? I'm getting crazy, I have to admit ><.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 8, 2008, 05:37 PM
Well the information is correct, thats where I got my Splendor Crush from, the Multi Mission that ends with the Alterazgoug fight. I'm pretty sure I got it as a FM on S rank if that helps (but really I think the PA disks drop for every type, I would do S rank though).

Fry_Heit
Nov 9, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yes, well, thank you, I finally found it! At my thirtieth run. I guess I really was unlucky this time.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 9, 2008, 02:38 PM
Luckey, it took me 91 runs to find Agito Replica.