PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO!

dys0r
Feb 3, 2003, 11:00 PM
I'm overjoyed. No. I'm ecstatic. Nah, not even that. I'm friggin' high right now! I just beat Ultimate Ruins (I beat Ultimate Gal Gryphon earlier, thanks a lot again, guys) with my level 110 FOmarl! Yeah, I died AT LEAST 5 billion times, not including Dark Falz itself. But, the dying was all worth it. My spells have significantly improved (level 25+), and, to top that off, I found a DF FIELD! I think a DEL-D dropped it, or something! My first 11-star item (aside from my God/Mind and God/Arm)! I'm so happy!!

It's funny how awesome rare items just pop out when you're not even expecting anything -- just like when I found a SPIRIT GARMENT in Episode II! Man, I love this game!

- dys

angelzeero
Feb 3, 2003, 11:12 PM
Nonono... The game loves YOU!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Savrak
Feb 3, 2003, 11:15 PM
Congratulations. I think I finally beat Falz on Ultimate when I was 125 in v.2 days.

Remnant
Feb 4, 2003, 12:41 PM
Congrats! I still haven't beaten Ultimate Falz with my 133 FOmar, I don't want to waste Scape Dolls on that loser...I have to ask, what is your Section ID. I can find, supposedly, a DF Field from a Del-D, I'm Pinkal, might you be the same as me?

Elixer
Feb 4, 2003, 06:26 PM
cool it doesnt matter that you died 5 billiob times you got df field and better techs it was worth it wouldnt you say