PDA

View Full Version : Old news rant: The Phillies' World Series Win...and Septa.

Shadowpawn
Nov 10, 2008, 02:02 PM
This happened about a week or two ago, but I just want to say this. Does any here think it's a bright idea to tell the entire city to take mass transit to attend a World Series parade and your company doesn't have the capacity to handle it? Like seriously Septa, WTF?

You have no idea how long I had to wait to ride the bullet train to center city because every (and I do mean every) train I saw was filled to capacity. Seriously, you ever see pictures of people in Japan riding the bullet train. It was exactly like that (you could smell other people.) It only took me two minutes to get to where I had to go but I had to wait an hour, a fucking hour because a bunch of bandwagon "fans" wanted to get drunk public and take a gander at "our" team.

Good going Septa, I bet you made a shit load of money from that. :/

Firocket1690
Nov 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
gahahahaaa, it was hilarious. i came back on the ... wait a minute. i came back from nyc on a septa train. o.O

Well, I got back at 11, so that was probably before mass crowding.

Every time I come back to school on a septa train, shit goes wild. The town went crazy when obama won too. :wacko:

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 16, 2008, 02:25 AM
I wanted the Rays to win. :(
And yeah, about bullet trains, yeah, I have not stepped foot on one in this entire trip to Japan for two reasons: 1) I might get a smoking car which I'll suffer in, and 2) It costs craploads of money.

SStrikerR
Nov 19, 2008, 03:11 PM
We drove and have never gotten into the city faster. Lulz.