PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions of PSP.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Nov 12, 2008, 12:47 AM
Hey everyone.
I got PSP recently, and I was just wondering about a few things.

Do you eventually get S2 missions?
What's the LV Cap for Character/Classes?
And when you download missions, where would you go to actually play them?

And is there anything else that I should know about? XP
Like anything special for beating story mode and what not?
A push from anyone in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Daucus
Nov 12, 2008, 04:49 AM
Hey everyone.
I got PSP recently, and I was just wondering about a few things.

Do you eventually get S2 missions? not too entirely sure but i'm going to say no (haven't reached end game yet)

What's the LV Cap for Character/Classes? 100 for char/ 10 for each class

And when you download missions, where would you go to actually play them? I haven't completely figured this one out yet, But i do think it's on the main ship and the second option when you go into the very first mission into the story.

And is there anything else that I should know about? Xp [When you finished after the credits select the top option on the first question and than select the bottom option on the second question in order to save your character without deleting your inventory and items
`

Like anything special for beating story mode and what not?
A push from anyone in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully i have supplied you with enough info, which i'm pretty sure someone that has beaten the game and understands the language alittle more than me will be able to further advance you into the game.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Nov 12, 2008, 05:02 AM
Sweet! Thanks!
That pretty much covers it all. :)

Akaimizu
Nov 12, 2008, 09:23 AM
Take note. Downloaded missions include both Multiplayer and Single Player missions and maps. Some of them are intended only for one or the other. So if you play Single player and go to the Download Missions from the Clyez City (Guardians Station) mission, you aren't seeing all of the missions. If you do the multiplayer mode and do the same thing, you'll see different missions there.