PDA

View Full Version : Item Charge vulcan

Eluvion
Nov 12, 2008, 10:42 AM
Is there a best area in which to find a charge vulcan?:-? (With a yellowboze if that matters)

thanks

raikomaru40
Nov 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
FYI: Yellowboze ID doesn't matter b/c it finds a lot of meseta and doesn't really have any items it rarely finds. Which version/system do you play on?

Eluvion
Nov 12, 2008, 03:42 PM
FYI: Yellowboze ID doesn't matter b/c it finds a lot of meseta and doesn't really have any items it rarely finds. Which version/system do you play on?

thanks man, I play on gc

AlexCraig
Nov 12, 2008, 04:18 PM
Section ID really doesn't play into it, as it is a common weapon that any ID can find. My suggestion, is look in the stores if you can't find a ???-Vulcan on Ragol anywhere.

DC_PLAYER
Nov 12, 2008, 04:38 PM
ID does have a part in it.
Since it's a common non rare weapon then this guide shows that purplenum is the perfect ID to find mechs
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

as for area, don't really know, search in shops.

Eluvion
Nov 12, 2008, 05:45 PM
haha well thank you everybody. I've found about every other vulcan so i guess i'll just keep picking them up on my runs. However my RAmar is 117, and my Hunewearl 124 and i still only get gatlings in shops.

Jaspaller
Nov 12, 2008, 05:52 PM
The higher your level is the better your chances of getting the highest ranked weapons from the shops. I believe at 150/151 they start selling the highest ranked weapons (Gladius/Vulcan/Calibur etc) in the shops

Nisoth
Nov 14, 2008, 05:18 AM
To find Charge Vulcans in the stores you need to be at least level 151, and be playing in ultimate. I'm still looking for CVs w/50 hit.