PDA

View Full Version : Mission download mission 11/13

mac.apple
Nov 12, 2008, 01:45 PM
Hi@all,
Does someone have new information about the new mission? With PSU-Pedia nothing stands of it.
Cu.

Chibi_psu
Nov 12, 2008, 03:39 PM
A famitsu quiz mission and a trade item mission.Thats all i know

Amherst_Wind
Nov 12, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'm betting the new Unrecorded Order trade machine will contain the Double Cannon for trade (hurray if so!) among other things obviously, hopefully some of the obscure unreleased weapons like the Ice Swords maybe?

I'm also betting the Famitsu Quiz mission will be a pain in the ass for non-jp players... :(

Akaimizu
Nov 12, 2008, 04:14 PM
Not to mention. Probably has some specific Famitsu questions you wont know without reading the mag. So in this case, even if you can read Japanese; but don't look at that magazine, you're screwed.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 12, 2008, 10:04 PM
Well its out.

I've yet to try the Famitsu Quiz but the Unrecorded Order update is a bit... different. It seems to be a Lottery, you pay 2 Photon Crystals and get one random rare weapon and two random items. So far I've gotten Prophets of Motav, Crea Doubles, Tengohg Bow, Al Daga Cresa and Sweet Death. As for items I've gotten Megistarides, Star Atomizers and a Jellen PA disc... very strange indeed, it seems you can actually get ANY rare weapon from it!

Edit: Err... sometimes you also get NO rare weapon and just crummy items... saving is essential before you trade.

Chris28
Nov 13, 2008, 02:54 PM
Im pretty sure you're paining 2 crystals and 2 spheres. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Withthe Famitsu Quiz, the best i've gotten so far is 4 correct. Only 4 answers stick out in my head.

1. The 2nd room with the enemies, just kill the gaozoran and u get a point for that room.
2. One questions asks about a BUG. The answer is the rare bug...YG01U BUGGES
3. One question asks about what year something is....the answer is 1986.6.6...so june 6 1986.
4. Lastly, one question asked about a PM, the answer was GH480.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 13, 2008, 04:57 PM
Im pretty sure you're paining 2 crystals and 2 spheres. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

On the contrary, some of the weapons are very much worth it, in particular the Area Drops like NUG2000, Crea Doubles and some of the Crea weapons. Paying 2 Spheres and Crystals is well worth not having the pain of hunting Area Drops.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 13, 2008, 10:00 PM
With PSU-Pedia nothing stands of it.

Don't forget to check our forum: http://forum.psupedia.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=230