PDA

View Full Version : Favorite jams.

Eluvion
Nov 13, 2008, 01:33 PM
okay everybody, What is your favorite music to listen to while you're playing pso? aside from the soundtrack of course, which IMO is incredible. Personally i like to listen to Tool. Especially in the ruins haha.

Sazega
Nov 13, 2008, 02:27 PM
Forest and Cave is probably like alternative or metal for me.

Cave and Ruins... I'd say Club/Trance style music.

Temple and Spaceship... Bands that do grunge music, like Three Days Grace or Breaking Benjamin.

Control center areas is.... Probly like 80's stuff x]

And Seabed is Trance/club again.

furrypaws
Nov 13, 2008, 09:55 PM
Phoenix Wright music if I'm not listening to the ingame soundtrack. That's it. >_>

halibabica
Nov 13, 2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah, nothing in particular. I just set up my 5-star list in my media player and let the random tunes flow. It's weird when it picks a PSO song, especially if I'm in the same place I'd normally hear it.

calus88
Nov 14, 2008, 12:01 AM
trance, techno or heavy metal. it all depends on how into the game i am at the time

raikomaru40
Nov 14, 2008, 07:35 AM
Mostly just the in-game music, but otherwise it would be Disturbed or Hollywood Undead.

*stAr
Nov 14, 2008, 09:01 AM
Most of the time, breakbeats and/or trance for me.

Jaspaller
Nov 14, 2008, 11:18 AM
It's pretty rare that I listen to other music in PSO. I like the in-game music but in the offchance I don't feel like listening to it, I have other VG music or even rap/hip-hop I'd listen to.

Sazega
Nov 14, 2008, 02:33 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention how I mostly listen to the in-game soundtracks...

And I'm suprised how many people like techno and trance. It's the best x]

Kevino
Nov 20, 2008, 07:16 AM
I absolutely love the music in VR spaceship. If I ever put music over anything it's usually a smooth jazz. If I don't feel like it that day I'll go the other route and put on some Disturbed or some epic music I guess. I don't like when there's lyrics to my gaming though.

raikomaru40
Nov 20, 2008, 07:35 AM
.....or maybe some System of a Down. Definitely could play to MJ, or possibly Slipknot.

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2008, 01:20 PM
I actually listen to the game OST for most areas, otherwise I'll blare trance, eurobeat, dance, rave, and techno.

Lance813
Nov 21, 2008, 03:48 PM
I love Trick-Track.

That is the most amazing song on the game. For out of game music, probably The Fall of Troy, Protest the Hero.

Pretty much Thrash-Metal, or Mathcore. Unless i feel like Hendrix or Zep.

Eluvion
Nov 21, 2008, 05:05 PM
I love Trick-Track.

That is the most amazing song on the game. For out of game music, probably The Fall of Troy, Protest the Hero.

Pretty much Thrash-Metal, or Mathcore. Unless i feel like Hendrix or Zep.

Trick-track is one of the best songs in the game but I also love crossing 3084, and all the music in the mines that i cant remember the name of and don't feel like looking in the game haha. Just a great soundtrack throughout the entire game.

Leviathan
Nov 22, 2008, 03:28 AM
Trick-Track!
Love that PSII remix theme!

Lance813
Nov 23, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah the PSII remix theme. Have you seen the PSO/PS music similarity thing on youtube.

zfighter14
Nov 25, 2008, 07:29 AM
forest: Drowning pool
Caves: Flaw
Mines: Disturbed
Ruins: As I lay dying, and Killswitch
Temple: Linkin Park
Spaceship: Hollywood Undead,
Central control: Static-X and three days grace
Seabed: Tool and Disturbed

raikomaru40
Nov 25, 2008, 07:35 AM
Great soundtrack. Wow, Z, you're only the 2nd person I've ever seen who listens to H.U. Good for you. One of my personal favorites is 'Christmas in Hollywood'.

zfighter14
Nov 25, 2008, 07:43 AM
Great soundtrack. Wow, Z, you're only the 2nd person I've ever seen who listens to H.U. Good for you. One of my personal favorites is 'Christmas in Hollywood'.

Heard about them Friday. Only got 1 song from them right now. :Undead. plan on getting more. Got to get money for itunes:(

raikomaru40
Nov 25, 2008, 07:50 AM
I bought the CD (no iTunes/home internet). 'Young', 'City', and 'This Love, This Hate' are also really good.

zfighter14
Nov 25, 2008, 07:51 AM
i'll take a look at them! :)

raikomaru40
Nov 25, 2008, 07:53 AM
'Kay, great talkin' to ya, gotta go.