PDA

View Full Version : that dang switch puzzle in episode 3...

Myst_gunZ
Nov 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
how the heck do i solve this? idc if i sound like a noob
episode 3 chapter 2......
you know those switches i need to get in that door

Libram
Nov 13, 2008, 02:24 PM
1st Switch Puzzle
4 switches, 2 sets of 2 connected that activate the laser gates nearby
1 switch pass the gate that reverses the 2 sets
When you get there you should notice that the laser gates form a path leading straight into the door. Stepping on any of the switches will switch the gates formation, letting you pass but now blocking the door. What you need to do is step on the switches until both sets of lasers are running parallel to the door, then hit the switch after you pass so they're forming that path again. The Bead past there will drop a key that activates a Teleport Pad behind a large rock near the boxes, and stepping inside the Warp will place you in the far end of the now open path to the door to Block 2.

2nd Switch Puzzle
1 set of 2 switches which control the laser gates behind you
The first time someone goes through here they always step on the inactive switch and continue to the Bead and the warp that open behind it. They step in and find the switches are back to the way they are. There switches are tricky because they switch themselves about a second after someone steps off them. Your objective here is to step on the green one then enter the warp. They'll flip around and let you pass after.

3rd Switch Puzzle
2 sets of 2 switches on both sides of a blocked off key
You'll see the switches, the key, and a couple of Warp Pads nearby. Step in the Warp to find your path blocked. When you step on the switches you can reach the path opens past the second Warp, but the key is blocked once again. To solve this you'll need to step on the second set of switches so that the first Warp is blocked but the key is not. As you progress forward you'll find the whole Block loops at a point, so you can come from the other side and pick up the final key you need.

Myst_gunZ
Nov 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
ty i will do that after work lol :)

Beekeeper
Nov 13, 2008, 02:29 PM
If it is the one I am thinking of, change the switches on the right so you can walk by to the switches on the left. Change these so fences make an alleyway into the door. Then go across the bridge on the far left and kill the Bead Groode. Back across the bridge, behind the rock is an teleport to the door. Good Luck!