PDA

View Full Version : Do you need multiplay to find certain weapons?

Hermet
Nov 14, 2008, 08:57 AM
Hello. I started playing this game recently on i noticed on multi mode their are buttons that need to steped on by multiple players to procede. Will this stop me from finding some weapons like a psycho wand.

Chris28
Nov 14, 2008, 10:04 AM
it shouldnt. check the drop charts on psupedia.info to see where certain weapons drop. Just make sure that you're the correct class when hunting an item.

Akaimizu
Nov 14, 2008, 10:31 AM
I think that's correct. I don't believe there's much in the game that would require multiple people to get a certain item. I wouldn't put it past the idea that perhaps some things might be harder to get outside of the multiplayer option (which you can play by yourself). But that's nothing more than just speculation.

Tycho
Nov 22, 2008, 04:56 AM
Actually, you need it for a few titles, specifically those for having played in co-op and having cleared all Neudaiz missions (link (http://psupedia.info/PSP:Title_system)). Those, in turn, are needed to get PS Perfect, which yields one of the best weapons in the game. So uh, yeah. T_T

mvffin
Dec 3, 2008, 10:16 PM
aren't there boxes in co-op missions with unique items, like the space channel 5 pistols and whatnot?

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2008, 08:46 AM
It's possible. I just don't really know what they are. A lot of novelty weapons come from titles or certain drops attained from either mode. Especially neat spin offs of other games like the Samba de Amigo Maraccas. I do believe there are some online-specifics, like the titles, for special stuff; however, they've been pretty good at offering plenty of possibilities for everybody. Whether it is playing both Single Player and Multiplayer as a solo gamer, or jumping in Multiplayer in a linked group session. What I'm unaware of is how many of these are required to have multiple live players to grab, and what they are.

This is considering that you do not need any kind of connection to play Multiplayer on your own. Just setting the switch to be able to transmit wirelessly is all that you need.