PDA

View Full Version : Item Me/ quick vs. Har/quick

MegaZoneXE
Nov 14, 2008, 09:21 PM
was looking at a comparison in the Item Database. it says Me/quick casting time is decreased to 50% of normal but...... Har / quick casting time is decreased to 33% of normal?! Does that make Me / quick much faster than Har/ quick at casting?! or is this a mistake?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 14, 2008, 09:28 PM
Think about the math some more. Har is definitely faster.

MegaZoneXE
Nov 14, 2008, 09:34 PM
Think about the math some more. Har is definitely faster.
...ahh i see so the higher the % is decreased, slower it is a casting...(i think O_O i failz at math lol)
thx for the response

Genoa
Nov 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
Har/Quick and Har/Smart is 17% faster in comparison to Me/Quick.

tirith
Nov 15, 2008, 12:38 AM
u said it yourself "it says Me/quick casting time is decreased to 50% of normal but...... Har / quick casting time is decreased to 33% of normal"

read a lil closer they decrease it TO that amount, not by that amount

Ayures
Nov 15, 2008, 02:21 AM
You start out at 100% casting speed. Now, which is lower, 50% casting speed, or 33% casting speed? ;]

Cathbar
Nov 16, 2008, 09:23 PM
___________Normal casting speed______________________ <-- Here's 100% casting time.
________Me-Quick_________ <--- That's 50% casting time, which isn't as long as this ^
____Har-Quick_____ <--- And for arguments sake, here's 33% of original casting time.

The shorter the casting time, the more spells you'll be able to launch in succession. So, with Har-Quick, you'll be able to throw 3 spells for every 1 spell you'd normally be able to launch. With Me-Quick, you'll be able to throw only 2 spells for every 1 you'd normally launch.

See now?