PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Eluvion
Nov 15, 2008, 05:49 PM
I play pso on gc currently, and every once in a while when a hildelt is supposed to jump from the sky he gets stuck. Often this forces me to quit as i cannot unlock the door without killing him. I can see him on the map, but he never comes down. Has anyone else had this happen to them? if so is there a way to make him come down so I don't have to quit game and start the area over?

Thanks.

TrueChaos
Nov 15, 2008, 06:19 PM
its never happened to me.

Can you shoot him or use a spell when he's stuck in the air?

Eluvion
Nov 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
I can never find him. He's on the map, but doesn't start to enter the room. He doesn't make the jump i guess.

Serene
Nov 15, 2008, 06:24 PM
Might be something with your game, best guess I can come up with

TrueChaos
Nov 15, 2008, 06:30 PM
oh, its when the enemy spawns, not when he decides to jump over to you and sit on your face?

Nisoth
Nov 16, 2008, 05:45 AM
I've never heard of this. If you're not using cheat codes or devices, I can't think of a reason this would happen. You might try sega tech support, but I don't know how fruitful your search will be.

Eluvion
Nov 16, 2008, 02:30 PM
oh, its when the enemy spawns, not when he decides to jump over to you and sit on your face?

exactly, and im not using cheats or anything. So oh well.:-?

pinkace
Nov 16, 2008, 11:58 PM
use a telepipe. when you return the game will reload. thats doesnt work?

Nitro Vordex
Nov 17, 2008, 12:18 AM
Telling us what system you're on might help a little.

Being on an old system could mess up the way things are supposed to load.

raikomaru40
Nov 17, 2008, 07:21 AM
He said it was on GC.

Vanzazikon
Nov 17, 2008, 11:50 AM
Maybe you're GC lens are screwed up. I have trouble even starting the game.

Jaspaller
Nov 17, 2008, 06:59 PM
I've had this happen before. I've seen it happen on Xbox as well as on BB so it's not a GC-only problem. Both times this happened online and other people were able to see the hildelt/hildebear. They had to kill them for me.

SStrikerR
Nov 17, 2008, 07:03 PM
Sometimes the hilde-spawn in ttf has been inside the wall right after the door to the next room. The door had opened and I came in and killed it with rabarta. Was pretty weird.

Eluvion
Nov 17, 2008, 07:55 PM
use a telepipe. when you return the game will reload. thats doesnt work?

i haven't tried that and don't know why. haha thanks man ill let you know if it works when it happens again.