PDA

View Full Version : No common box is kind of ridiculous

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 16, 2008, 01:39 PM
I have a 12* Berdys spear on my newman and while I do all the classes on her and would love to use it, I can't, because it's for CASTs only... and you can't drop the item in a party or transfer it to another character. What was the point then? D'oh! :(

mac.apple
Nov 16, 2008, 02:09 PM
sell it ;-)

ThePainMaker
Nov 18, 2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, sellin it would be a good idea for the money

Akaimizu
Nov 18, 2008, 11:22 AM
Yep, you can make some good money off all the Cast-only stuff you get. I got a load ot Cast parts during my gameplay, and since you can't move them to another character or trade them to anybody; selling is the only option.

There are also quite a few weapons and stuff you can probably sell off. Particularly all the ones that come in common drops. You can always get them again, if you really want to. Fortunately, every weapon you've picked up is kept in Player statistics screens for you to review. That way you don't forget anything, in case you need to go back for something.

Calsetes
Nov 18, 2008, 12:53 PM
I just started playing this, and my brother and I were hoping to play together. Does this mean that you can't even drop it on the ground like you can online with PSU?

Rakukojin
Nov 18, 2008, 01:14 PM
The only items that you can drop in multi-mode as far as I know are clothing items. Weapons and the like cannot be dropped.

Mixfortune
Nov 18, 2008, 07:22 PM
But, all of the things that cannot be dropped, weapons, armor, etc. everyone in the party will receive a copy of when it's picked up. So don't worry about figuring out who will get what.

The percentages will not be the same number or even element unless they're fixed, so you might get screwed there. Other than that, be careful that you have enough space if you want the item before picking it up. You can't pick it up if your inventory is full, but if anyone else's is, they won't get the drop at all.

So it's still usually safest to let the person who can use the drop be the one to pick it up anyways, and use good communication.