PDA

View Full Version : AotI Leveling Laser PAs In MAG???

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 16, 2008, 01:49 PM
I figured that could be an alternative (until i can do sleeping warriors S2)

im tryin to stay away from my 120+ characters to level my bullets right now(with the exceptions of the PAs already 31+) all my GM PA sets (Rifles,twin hanguns,laser cannon,shotgun) are 21+ except my laser set

I'm trying to level these the most efficient way i can.

Note: I'm on the 360 side so i cant do the turbo controller thing....well i could but im not buying it :P

any advice??? right now im using my level 32 female newman as a fortegunner

darkante
Nov 16, 2008, 03:22 PM
Well, Booma enemies tend to stick very close together and are slow too act, plus they do pack a bit of HP.
Perfect for Laser leveling, but i would go and do Sakura Blast for more of that.
I would probably had more then 2 Maxed Laser P.A if i put more focus into it, it just that i get easiely bored grinding. =P

Genoa
Nov 16, 2008, 04:11 PM
Boomas are definitely a good target for tech/bullet leveling.
They have decent health, stick close together, and when struck they stutter in place rather than stuttering backwards.
I haven't tried leveling my Prisms just yet, however, when I do, I plan on doing it in Sakura Blast.

Also, I know it might be a while before we actually see master classes, and everyone's getting their gear and PA's ready...
But honestly, the only thing I see REALLY needing to get done for Master Classes is getting those character levels up, class levels up, and finding Master gear (going to need an abundance of S-ranks)
The Master Classes all have increased attack/ranged/tech speeds, in my opinion, THAT would be the most ideal time to level your PA's. It might require a hell of a lot of charges, but it would pay off a LOT more.
If you already have your levels and gear, then I would suggest PA leveling. Unless you just HAVE to be those first people to use the 41+ PA's :p

Gen2000
Nov 17, 2008, 06:03 PM
Sleeping Warriors
Sakura Blast
Scarred Planet
MAG
Recusing Hyuga

These are the popular ones, it doesn't matter what level you are, just do the highest one you can do and can stand doing for xx amount of hours. If you can't do Sleeping Warriors S2...then just do S, A or even B. PA leveling spots aren't really as specific as people try to make em out to be, it mostly just comes from your ability to hit the maximum amount of targets constantly and not be bored to death. I switch between the ones above and even some non popular ones like Duel in the Ruins. As long as the boredom of shooting pointless enemies 4854395439 times for hours on end doesn't kick in your leveling speed will be fine.

And I disagree with with PA level prepping, gear is insanely easy to get nowadays compared to leveling PAs. Masterclasses lv.1 will be garbage, better to at least have some good level PAs to not suck so bad since that's where most of the damage comes from anyways in cases like GM and MF.

darkante
Nov 17, 2008, 11:35 PM
Yesh, you have to be reallly deditated to even put use to the Master classes.
They got speed, but that needs too be backuped with high leveled P.A.
Which the regular Forteclasses are doing pretty fine with without.