PDA

View Full Version : PSU not opening.

Conymue
Nov 16, 2008, 02:39 PM
Okay, I've tried this like 5 times and I can't play Phantasy Star Universe on the PC.

I recently installed it, and I had to get an update for nProtect. The game loaded fine but I wanted to get my old savings back. I turned off the game and got my savings back on. (I've done this before.)

I decided to see if it worked but nProtect says I have a virus on the game itself. So I clicked "Heal" to fix it. Then I led me to this website to download their nProtect GameGuard OnlineScanner. I decided to download it to get rid of this "virus" in the game so I can play it.

After I did that, I had to scan it. It finished scanning, and it said I needed to repair it. I clicked, "repair all" but then, it led me to a website where I had to buy the full version of nProtect GameGuard OnlineScanner for $10.00. I decided to ignore that, but every time I try to play PSU, it keeps saying I have a virus. When I click "ignore", it doesn't let the game load. What should I do?

Setzerg
Nov 16, 2008, 03:06 PM
maybe there's some kind of problem in your old save files? O.o

Conymue
Nov 16, 2008, 03:54 PM
No, because it's saying that it's in the Program Files but my save game is in My Documents.