PDA

View Full Version : PM Questions

Myst_gunZ
Nov 17, 2008, 05:14 PM
i bought a
PM Fighgroll
can i use it on a pm thats maxed lv 100? or do i have to give it to another toon?
kinda messed up my strikeing its at 85....
hopeing this would fix it somehow...

Poubelle
Nov 17, 2008, 06:35 PM
Hi guys. I got my PM to level 80 today. I changed it into a GH444.
I was hoping it would be somewhat useful but it's horrible. It hardly ever shoots and when it does it's aiming at something that does not exist.
The GH440 really didn't seem much better.

Are any PM models really helpful in battle?
I'm a Force... (going Fortetecher)
Is there anything that will go ahead and fight even when I'm standing back casting?

Thank you.

Gen2000
Nov 17, 2008, 08:10 PM
Gun type PMs are bad because enemies still have to be in melee range for them to use their guns. One of the only favorable gun types seems to be 443, it has all laser cannons for attacking so it's kinda like having a RCSM with you.

Is there anything that will go ahead and fight even when I'm standing back casting?

No, PM's A.I. isn't that advance but there are some that will keep fighting enemies for quite a bit once you actually make them engage the enemy.

For FTs, 422 is good. Does high damage with Zubba when you buff her and flinches enemies a lot with normal knuckle attacks. Also if you keep her alive long enough she uses Sturm Attacker. To change your current PM into 422 you'll have to raise your Battle Stat some. 424, 480, 490 are also some of the more popular melee types though I personally still prefer 422. 490 also requires the most Battle Stat of them all.

http://psupedia.info/Partner_machines for more PM info.

You might also want to look getting Tylor and Curtz from story missions and Bruce too if you managed to get someone to take you through Bruce S2. If ignoring PM in battle is ok with you then Tylor/Bruce is about the strongest combo you can have NPC wise.

Genoa
Nov 17, 2008, 11:44 PM
Look at the Combat behavior for the PM type.
I actually find the 451 to be an excellent attack model.
She was pretty much known as the cold-hearted bitch, seeing she's all ice techs and RARELY ever support you, she's a highly offensive attack techer.

Libram
Nov 18, 2008, 06:31 AM
You can use it, but it'll end up being a waste. Once a PM has gained a level the only way to get rid of it is to reset the whole thing with a PM Zero Device.