PDA

View Full Version : Preorder card trading

Shiroyu
Nov 17, 2008, 08:11 PM
Each preorder card will have its own code on it that can be redeemed for one of the four guest weapons, correct? Would anyone happen to know if these weapons are either selected randomly, or if we pick? I'm asking because out of my friends, we each want a different one of the four, and we're not quite sure how the cards will work.

If we pick, then I guess this topic can be ignored. If each code is its own weapon though, and you want a specific one, then post here which one you want, and when you get the game, mention which "weapon card" you got. You can then contact someone that wants something you have, and then trade accordingly, assuming that you can trade these weapons. (Trade meaning either the weapon itself or the code)

Current list of wanted weapons:

Shiroyu
Wants: Selvaria Spear, Valiant, Blade Cannon, Leek
Has: (Four cards)

I'm making this topic now so we can get people the weapons they want right when they get the game.

Edit: Does anyone know if the Blade Cannon is a saber or a gunslash?

Niered
Nov 18, 2008, 01:13 AM
Good luck finding out, no one has access to a weapons database, so unless it was mentioned in an ad or articles I don't think youll know for quite some time.

WBMike
Nov 19, 2008, 04:20 PM
Right now, I can't tell. It sounds like you pick up a card when you preorder it. (Maybe someone from the store hands it to you? Maybe you could convince them you want a certain special card *wink wink*)

AmazonJP posted the T-shirt promotion from cam.sega.jp and that's about it.