View Full Version : Other Questions I’ve Got.

EX-731
Feb 4, 2003, 02:14 PM
(May have been asked before, so bare with me here, I’m new http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif And you will notice spelling and gramar errors. They are to be expected in my posts. Do not be alarmed, I'm Dislexick, and they can't be helped. Spell check you say? IT's nice, but even IT can't figure out what i'm trying to spell most times, and i've been known to crash my computer when checking large documents, so i dont run it often. You've been warned. :-/ Now, on to the questions...)

How does this max stat thing work? Since I’m Hucast, we’ll use POWER as an example, since it’s so Important to me.

Right now, my base power, with mag equipped, is like 1100-1200. I’ve read that my max power is somewhere in the 1600 ballpark. I’ve read that a mag’s bonus counts toward that max. And so do the power slot units you put in your armor… But your weapon IS added over and above all that, right? Or is 1600 the limit, and that’s it? You see, I don’t get why units and mags go towards you base stats, when they are, in fact, tools to aid you… Say EX maxes out his base D. When he equips his mag, nothing happens? When he equips his armor, his D increases right? But put in a metal body and nothing happens? I just don’t get that. A personal base limit I understand and agree with, but to limit the effect your tools/weapons have on you makes no since to me, or am I not fully understanding the concept? If so, please enlighten me.

How does this max limit work with MST, seeing as how, as far as I can tell, even canes and wands add to your base MST. Does that mean, that no matter what you do, a FOnewarl max is her max?

Is there a max to hp and tp?

I noticed that my proto regain shield say it’s regain function is inactive, can it be reactivated?

I’ve noticed my red parstion says it’s an incomplete proto type, can I complete it?

If you make a summit moon out of a cane at level 100, and one out of a club at level 140, is it, in fact more powerful than the club version? If not, why the difference in requirements to make, basically, the same weapon?

How does migits work? It’s random right? And if it’s Random, how does resist evil units help at all? I’m guessing it changes the percentages, and if that’s the case, is it worth dropping my elf legs and metal bodies to equip them to protect me from the EVIL flowers in the caves?

What’s better, more D or more evade? (To know which units to focus on, legs or bodies.)

What’s the point of a level 7 anti? Just more range?

Is there any way at all to make a FOnewman look cool?

Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, but buns in packs of 12?

If a man is speaking in the forest, and no women is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Why is the sky blue…? Opps, sorry, got of track a little bit… My mind wonders from time to time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anyway, any answers are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, EX.

EX-731
Feb 4, 2003, 02:21 PM
if your wondering why i have a ? where my apostrifies(') should be... I don't know. It happend when i copied my questions over from word to the board... wearid huh? (Yeah, i spell checked my last doc, I'm trying to make a good impression on you all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EX

Oranjuice
Feb 4, 2003, 10:22 PM
Ok, base is base, goes up every level, lets u equip new stuff. Then stuff adds on to base, and materials add on to base. Don't know about max hp/tp. Mind is always base mind. It can also let you equip something you can't that time if you equip something good enough if it raises your mind enough. Regarding def and evasion. Evasion, if you seem to block ocassionally, i'd add on to to block more often, and forget about def. If you constantly get hit though, add to def to make them easier on the resta/mate supply. And no way to make fonewm look cool.

Stalfos333
Feb 4, 2003, 11:25 PM
Is there a max to hp and tp?

Yeah, you can use 125 hp materials, and 125 tp, if you have it.

I noticed that my proto regain shield say it?s regain function is inactive, can it be reactivated?

No. It's a piece of junk.

I?ve noticed my red parstion says it?s an incomplete proto type, can I complete it?

That mostly refers to the letters, which spell out Heathcliff Flowen if you collect the whole set.

If you make a summit moon out of a cane at level 100, and one out of a club at level 140, is it, in fact more powerful than the club version? If not, why the difference in requirements to make, basically, the same weapon?

You have a better chance of finding a high percentage on a higher generation of weapon type, which ports over to the summit moon. Of course, beating things with a wand is a bad idea, so it's a moot point.

How does migits work? It?s random right? And if it?s Random, how does resist evil units help at all? I?m guessing it changes the percentages, and if that?s the case, is it worth dropping my elf legs and metal bodies to equip them to protect me from the EVIL flowers in the caves?

I've been led to believe that Megid factors in the level of the spell with your Dark percents, and uses that to determine how often it hits. As for using slots for dark evade, I'd say no. You can manually dodge the spell, and it has less range than a handgun type weapon.

What?s better, more D or more evade? (To know which units to focus on, legs or bodies.)
If you're anything that runs away a lot, try neither and use the spot to better effect. This is for forces and rangers. Otherwise, I'd say that at a low level for an area, go with defense and at a high level for the area, go with evade.

What?s the point of a level 7 anti? Just more range?
Higher level anti cures more status effects, and has a larger range.

Is there any way at all to make a FOnewman look cool?
Make him small, throw on sunglasses, and go with the green outfit.

Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, but buns in packs of 12?

The hotdog and bun manufacturers want you to buy more, and you generally want an equal number of hotdogs and buns, so you'd have to buy 6 packs of hotdogs and 5 packs of buns to achieve that.

If a man is speaking in the forest, and no women is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Yes. A man speaking in the forest without a woman to hear him has no reason to try to be right, or even make sense.

Why is the sky blue??

Light reflecting off the water particles in the air makes it seem blue, but only when a great deal of air is seen in a mass, as in the sky above, which is seen through the thick band of atmosphere.