PDA

View Full Version : GC Question about Flowen/Custom.00/DB's Sets

askonse
Nov 19, 2008, 10:07 PM
Im reading that when you equip all three that the stats go up by 50%. Because of the difference from version to version i would like some confirmation. That confirmation being that the RAW stats of the Weapon, Armor, and Shield will increase by 50%. Also will this change be viewable as in the stat readout in the display or just by the outputted results. Any info is help full, thanks everyone.

Splash
Nov 19, 2008, 10:34 PM
When you calculate it out, the increase is in fact, 50%, if not approximately to that amount.

You have to be using the 9-star Flowen Sword's and its resipective frame and shield. Likewise for the Custom Ray set and DB's Sword set. You will be able to see the difference by equipping the entire set and looking at the modified ATP. Then de-equip either the frame or shield, and when you look at the modified ATP now, the number is lower.

askonse
Nov 19, 2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the info and quick response. Hmm...odd, I currently have the full Custom.00 set on my Whitill Humar, following the steps you mentioned I dont see any change in the ATP stat without one item equipped. Is this because the Ray I'm using is 9 star and the Frame/ Barrier are 10 star? Sorry to sound ignorant, I just want to get all the info i can before I hunt for my Flowen's set. Im looking forward to a 700+ ATP fully ground Flowen AUW-3084 due to the 50% bonus from the Frame and Shield. I'd rather my hopes be crushed here than spend hours working on it and be crushed then.

Thanks again for the prompt help everyone.

Edit: I apologize i just checked again and saw the 100 point increase in ATP. I had been looking for the blue/red point diff indication. I had not realized there wasn't one. I see you literally meant I have to un-equip one item for it to be seen. Thanks again for the help, would you till be able to clarify though if I'll be able to do the same with the Flowen set using the 3084 model I mentioned?

Ketchup345
Nov 20, 2008, 12:27 AM
Only the 9* weapons work. Sorry, that 3084 won't.

Splash
Nov 20, 2008, 02:10 PM
9-star Flowen's Sword and DB's Sword only.

By the way, if you have a Flowen's Sword AUW-3084 version, there's no point in using the Flowen's Sword set since the AUW-3084 version is so much stronger than that by itself.

halibabica
Nov 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
I didn't know the "real" Flowen's Swords and DB's Swords didn't work in their respective sets. Why would they bother making all those knockoffs, then? Some of them are even weaker than the 9-star versions! Hmph...

*adds real FSs and DBSs to hated rare item list

Splash
Nov 21, 2008, 01:35 AM
I didn't know the "real" Flowen's Swords and DB's Swords didn't work in their respective sets. Why would they bother making all those knockoffs, then? Some of them are even weaker than the 9-star versions! Hmph...

*adds real FSs and DBSs to hated rare item list
They are all replicas, not "real". People consider the AUW 3084 version of Flowen's Sword to be the "real" version, but I don't believe their reasoning.

askonse
Nov 26, 2008, 05:33 PM
9-star Flowen's Sword and DB's Sword only.

By the way, if you have a Flowen's Sword AUW-3084 version, there's no point in using the Flowen's Sword set since the AUW-3084 version is so much stronger than that by itself.

The reason i wanted to know if it worked with the set is because by using a fully ground FS-3084 i would have a weapon that had 500 atp bonus being amplified by 50% therefore becoming a 700+ atp bonus. so i would then be doing equivocally 2x Dark Flows potential damage thanks to the ability to actually combo. i should have known i wasnt the first one to think of that though, and i suppose it would be a bit unfair.

Splash
Nov 26, 2008, 07:13 PM
The reason i wanted to know if it worked with the set is because by using a fully ground FS-3084 i would have a weapon that had 500 atp bonus being amplified by 50% therefore becoming a 700+ atp bonus. so i would then be doing equivocally 2x Dark Flows potential damage thanks to the ability to actually combo. i should have known i wasnt the first one to think of that though, and i suppose it would be a bit unfair.
Not even close.

The reason why Flowen's Sword AUW-3084 version still beats Dark Flow even if it didn't get the set boost from the armor and shield is because not only can it combo, but it also has a Spirit special attached to it as well. Not only that, but it can have a grind of 85, which means about 170 ATP more for the weapon. The Spirit special does 2x times the hard attack damage for each strike, at the cost of TP. So when you really see the big picture, it doesn't need the set to beat it. It is already powerful on its own.

askonse
Nov 27, 2008, 03:44 AM
Not even close.

The reason why Flowen's Sword AUW-3084 version still beats Dark Flow even if it didn't get the set boost from the armor and shield is because not only can it combo, but it also has a Spirit special attached to it as well. Not only that, but it can have a grind of 85, which means about 170 ATP more for the weapon. The Spirit special does 2x times the hard attack damage for each strike, at the cost of TP. So when you really see the big picture, it doesn't need the set to beat it. It is already powerful on its own.

I see and completly agree. i still want to get the flowen's set just for the sake of having it. thanks again for the heads up and tips everyone.