PDA

View Full Version : Hey Need a hit.....

raikomaru40
Nov 20, 2008, 08:36 AM
See, there's this girl, and I asked her out, but she's got a BF. I need someone to kill him, but I can't give you any info at all. Good luck.

UnderscoreX
Nov 20, 2008, 08:54 AM
I would but I'm currently away on leave, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

raikomaru40
Nov 20, 2008, 08:57 AM
Uh-huh, right, then he should be no problem to tdin fricause you csaou juas jlook lass ewm rfo mhim, rithg?

Moo2u
Nov 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
That's the oldest excuse in the book!

SStrikerR
Nov 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
See, there's this girl, and I asked her out, but she's got a BF. I need someone to kill him, but I can't give you any info at all. Good luck.
And yet you said she has a BF. That effectively tells us that it isn't 99.9% of PSO-W's members.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

MetaZedlen
Nov 20, 2008, 03:05 PM
Well, if you have $5 then we could talk, I could even let you choose how to kill him... ;)

I do have a helmet on, so no one would know it was me-

ah shit...

TalHex
Nov 20, 2008, 03:26 PM
kill all potential boyfriends? got it! *picks up big ass sword and walks off into the sunset* on the dawn of the fifth day look to the east.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 20, 2008, 04:18 PM
That means roughly 1/3 of North American population.

Meaning that it will make us, Europeans easier to take back our colonies *snicker*

Vanzazikon
Nov 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
OMG after over 200 yrs you still want it back? I hope you like what we've done with it.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 20, 2008, 05:12 PM
Actually, it's more Ego than practicality related.

But do you really need a reason to invade USA and blow up Statue of Liberty with ballistic cruise missiles?

SStrikerR
Nov 20, 2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah. We'll drop *something* again.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 20, 2008, 05:25 PM
Try it.

We have a space colony itching to meet you guys!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Shadowpawn/Random%20Stuff/ColonyDrop1.jpg

Have a nice day!

And I already said it's Ego related anyway.

SStrikerR
Nov 20, 2008, 05:29 PM
^Picture has twin towers in it. I ALMOST feel offended, dood. ._.
But hell, the only good thing up there in NYC is VanHalen, and we can replace him. Go ahead.

TalHex
Nov 20, 2008, 07:37 PM
That means roughly 1/3 of North American population.

Meaning that it will make us, Europeans easier to take back our colonies *snicker*

indeed it will, i shall help the welsh to then take over a large portion of a america and then all will be right with the world.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 21, 2008, 06:59 AM
They're true English, unlike descendants of pansy Normans. (Their royalty is from Germany nowdays though...)

You get my support.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 21, 2008, 08:01 AM
^Picture has twin towers in it. I ALMOST feel offended, dood. ._.
But hell, the only good thing up there in NYC is VanHalen, and we can replace him. Go ahead.
Hey, no one replaces VanHalen you jerk! :(

Tact
Nov 21, 2008, 03:15 PM

So, you're asking us to kill any men out there who currently have girlfriends. :disapprove:

Also, perform the hit yourself. You're perfectly capable of doing it.