PDA

View Full Version : HUcast ATP in Battle Mode is teh evil... (Hate's BM Ramble

haterade
Feb 4, 2003, 04:35 PM
Ugh... They just keep coming at you! Often, techs don't knock em down! And when they hit you...BLAM! Critical! 6/8ths of life gone!

[/ramble]

DJ_Monkey
Feb 4, 2003, 04:50 PM
Well, to be fair, I play a HUcast, and I come in last place in every battle mode I play.

Vyrus
Feb 4, 2003, 08:18 PM
wtf?

Why are you complaining about hucasts? I'm sorry but if you gonna complain about somethin shouldn't it be somethin somewhat cheap? hucasts fucking suck in BA now, their ATA is shitty and if you don't have an HG you're pretty much zonde target practice, what havin no long range attack. Every non-android can pretty much just point and zonde/foie/gifoie/rafoie/use a trap (non androids usin traps thats cool) and take off huge chunks of hp (not to mention makin you fall unless you're a higher level). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vyrus
Feb 4, 2003, 08:22 PM
but yea its all good

haterade
Feb 4, 2003, 08:24 PM
Complaining?! God, I just was rambling! This doesn't mean that I'll be like, "OMG a HUCAST I WON'T Baattlorz U!!111" I just thought it was one of their strong points? How fucking misunderstood am I lately? God, man...

Vantamiath
Feb 4, 2003, 08:30 PM
Zonde.
> Everybody

geewj
Feb 4, 2003, 08:35 PM
zonde was better when it didnt knock you down. Just be glad you cant get zonde raped from across the room anymore.

And Hucasts have to have something. They cant heal themselves so there atp is all they got. And it doesnt even begin to match up to the forces fire power.