PDA

View Full Version : Yasminkov 3000

ZethXX
Feb 4, 2003, 05:03 PM
Ok, i've been lookin for this sucker for a while now, I am a lvl 84 greenil ramar and I have been fighting gillchic after gillchic in ult mines waiting for it to drop, I know ive been through the mines over 8 times now and it wont frigging drop! I am just wondering, am I doing soething wrong here, or is it just bad luck, can anyone here actually confirm they found a Yas 3000 from a gillchic??

Brundidge
Feb 4, 2003, 05:10 PM
You just have to keep trying man. Ultimate mode has a good sense of not dropping rares except for 10 stars and below and sometimes not even 10 stars sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if a red box that dropped for you would be a photon drop cuz it has happend to me a lot in ultimate (yay Baranz dropped a red box for me! WTF a drop? NOOOOOooo..). LOL so much bad experience. Just keep trying.

Zack_Morris
Feb 4, 2003, 05:14 PM
I'm greenill as well but haven't done any rare hunting in ult mines yet. I'm not leaving the forest or caves until i get either a demo comet or a red handgun...but niether monster has dropped it yet. I have done close to 30 runs in the ult forest too. Have you found either of these weapons with your greenill?

Jae
Feb 4, 2003, 05:15 PM
I can confirm it. I just got my Yas3k from a Gilchich a few days ago. Just keep trying and it'll fall eventually. In the meantime, at least you're getting good exp.

*edit* I haven't found a Red Handgun or Demo Comet on Greennill either. Then again, I zipped past the Forest and Caves just so I can look for the Yas3k and Ruby Bullet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-02-04 14:17 ]</font>

ZethXX
Feb 4, 2003, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Tip for the red handgun: A Tollaw dropped a redhandgun for me in the Heatsword quest, it is infact not too hard to get considering you fight like 50 of those suckers a run, but it's a little more difficult playin through as it is an OL quest only.

Thank you for the kind feedback and I will keep tryin get my own Yasminkov...I'll let ya know if I ever find it hehe.

Remnant
Feb 4, 2003, 05:26 PM
My bro, level 135 RAmarl Greenill found his 3000R while playing the quest Soul of Steel, in the first room. After playing mine again and again yeilding nothing, he just happened to play that quest and a gilchick dropped it, you get lots of gilchicks in the first room, wave after wave...You could try there

ZethXX
Feb 4, 2003, 05:31 PM
On 2003-02-04 14:26, Remnant wrote:
My bro, level 135 RAmarl Greenill found his 3000R while playing the quest Soul of Steel, in the first room. After playing mine again and again yeilding nothing, he just happened to play that quest and a gilchick dropped it, you get lots of gilchicks in the first room, wave after wave...You could try there

Aww sweet thanks for the tip, im gonna go try that.