PDA

View Full Version : Angry Fist vs. Delsaber Buster/Shield

Corvus_Corax
Feb 4, 2003, 05:33 PM
Howdy! Which does anyone out there prefer when given the choice of the Angry Fist or the combo of the Delsaber Buster/Shield? I know the Angry fist isn't as strong, but it can be grinded 50 times versus the Delsaber Buster's 9. Any opinions out there?

Kanore
Feb 4, 2003, 05:57 PM
Ironically I traded my AF for a Del Sheild.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 4, 2003, 06:05 PM
I don't like either since both only hit 3 times...

Between the two I'd go with the combo. Not because of the buster, but because of the shield. It's good offense + defense vs just good offense.

Elixer
Feb 4, 2003, 06:07 PM
i would go with the del combo. with the wep and shield you get boost for using both which helps

Vantamiath
Feb 4, 2003, 06:08 PM
Just go anda get tah Blarck King Bar, ut has a 32 hit combo!1

Corvus_Corax
Feb 4, 2003, 06:15 PM
Wow! 32?? I'm not into Ultimate yet, and no broadband adapter, I'll just have to wait. :0P I was using the Dancing Blades for the multiple hits, but they just don't do enough damage.

Elusive_Llama
Feb 4, 2003, 07:01 PM
6 times, not 32. Lies, heh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

btw, in reply to your question, I'd go with the combo set. AF has short range whereas delsaber buster hits further, not to mention the high EVP you get with the combo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2003-02-04 16:03 ]</font>

Guntz348
Feb 4, 2003, 07:41 PM
The set is better, but really when you get to Ult caves or Ult VR Temple you'll really like it. It raises your EDK a very good amount if you throw on a few resist devils then the Ob lillys megid will bounce right off of you. Plus it has a little more range then the fist, not much but I think you can be a bit further away then with the fist. I don't know your section ID but if I were you, I'd go seek out a double saber type weapon like a stag or if you ID gets it a Demo Comet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-02-04 16:43 ]</font>

Cloud_01
Feb 4, 2003, 08:23 PM
The Del set is much better than Angry Fist. It helped me out a lot when I was in ultimate forest and caves at an early level.

The only thing Angry Fists is good for is tech casting. You can have good physical power and cast spells at a fast rate at the same time.

Tulathis
Feb 4, 2003, 09:54 PM
I'd have to say I prefer the Delsaber set. Besides the improved attack power, it also gives you an insanely high evade score. Not to mention that it looks better.

Can forces use the Angry Fist?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 4, 2003, 10:02 PM
On 2003-02-04 18:54, J-3PO wrote:
Can forces use the Angry Fist?

Yes (assuming you have the ATP requirement)