PDA

View Full Version : Total Amount...

Vantamiath
Feb 4, 2003, 06:37 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knows the MAXIMUM number of enemies that can appear onscreen at once?

Common curiousity

Sedyne
Feb 4, 2003, 06:43 PM
well since gamecube is such a piece of sh it and lags like a mother fu ker on ep2 i'd assume at least 5-7 less than Xbox ^_^. sorry the lag just angers me, i love my cube. but uh i'd assume they could make harder levels on PSO Xbox with more enemies due to more power =P

but i dought sonic team would do that to even things out =p

RagMasterRappy
Feb 4, 2003, 08:42 PM
On 2003-02-04 15:43, SeanX930 wrote:
well since gamecube is such a piece of sh it and lags like a mother fu ker on ep2 i'd assume at least 5-7 less than Xbox ^_^.

But you forgot to mention it only happens online with multiple members on your team. Some how seeing how already complex and detailed the world and monsters are, I would have to make some sort of guess that a lot of network traffic is partially to blame along with the large amount of extra 3D sprites that have to be generated for some of the effects in the game (multiply that by 4.) I'd say that it has a good reason to be not as fast as it otherwise would.

sorry the lag just angers me, i love my cube. but uh i'd assume they could make harder levels on PSO Xbox with more enemies due to more power =P

The only thing that bothers me about your reply is that you assume that the XBOX has some sort of advantage performance wise over the GameCube. Where's your data or at least a citation from a reputable source to back it up?