PDA

View Full Version : day in and day out.

NOC G4ME v2
Nov 26, 2008, 09:11 AM
well day by day i see uni one (leo guide) under 5 stars...not suprising ehhh?
i wait until the day i sign on and an event has come...but as theses sad days go by i see good players/friends just packup and quit. if someone thats been playing since the first chrismas can just pack up and do that then this must be a cry for help...calling sega to start acting or they might need loads of fixing to get more of the fallen members back.
Makes me think that they forgot about us or they just dont care and one day the server will just shutdown.
like its actualy geting funner to play the demo now!
NOC G4ME over and out.
( i have a feeling this is going to get locked :-? )

Kent
Nov 26, 2008, 10:50 AM
It's no secret that Sonic Team isn't being exactly all that great with keeping players interested.

It certainly doesn't help how they botched the launch of the game, either, with having such a small amount of content available from the start made the game feel like a grind from the get-go.

This is not a good thing.

Myriad other issues have been consistently driving people away from the game, and frankly, I'm pretty sure that over at Sonic Team they just don't get why.

Aisha379
Nov 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
It certainly doesn't help how they botched the launch of the game, either, with having such a small amount of content available from the start made the game feel like a grind from the get-go.

Out of a few reviews I've read of the game, this one was probably the biggest problem.

Lots of magazines and the such gave PSU really low scores because it didn't have anything from the start, so then people reading those reviews are (generally) going to avoid it like the plague. (I know I wouldn't get a pay to play game that had bad scores all across the board...)

Kylie
Nov 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
It sucks, but it could be worse. Leo could have no stars (or a half?) like PC / PS2. :disapprove:

Powder Keg
Nov 26, 2008, 06:35 PM
It's a shame, though. Personally I think they did a great job of keeping players interested...until the 065 epidemic started during MAG.

NOC G4ME v2
Nov 30, 2008, 05:37 AM
we basically payed 20$ for white beast S2 (10$ a month)
and like they are suposivly having a "event" this friday. but i doubt it....every week was suposed to have an event...
and i will hate if its parum GBR....i wanna get electric carnival

NOC G4ME v2
Nov 30, 2008, 04:35 PM
Sadly, this. Still doesn't make it any better though.

What do you have in mind that will make it better?
sitting back and just taking this all in? waiting like 3 months for something to happen?
sorry to "annoy" you, but im not that kind of person to sit there and just wait for things to change.

maybe this thread will start them thinking or something.
because its in thier best interest in getting ways to bring back the lost and start the new with high hopes!

but once again. sorry for the rants...not like it was your own choice of clicking on the topic.

SStrikerR
Dec 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
What do you have in mind that will make it better?
sitting back and just taking this all in? waiting like 3 months for something to happen?
sorry to "annoy" you, but im not that kind of person to sit there and just wait for things to change. People have e-mailed them before, people have quit, and they still haven't gotten the message. Do you honestly think there is anything we can do about it? No, I'm not waiting anymore. I just quit instead of wasting money and crying about it.

maybe this thread will start them thinking or something.

*facepalm*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2008, 07:38 PM
It is called Dead Horse Society SStrikerR. Please don't do any self policing on topics that "piss you off." Nor is this topic reportable for being a repeat topic / complaint anyway.

Nobody is going to listen to your answer, fact based or not if you don't present it in a way that will be accepted or acceptable to hear, as in constructive criticism. You think someone wants to write a rant and get back snarky replies from the elitist Rant readers whom simply say they "know better?"

Please change your attitude per revised Rant forum rules. You cannot question validity of rants if you cannot discuss them calmly without being hostile to the authors.

You could have mentioned it could be a lost cause with the prior history of updates and what it is progressing into the future of this game, without calling the OP someone who is 'crying about updates like everyone else and should get over it.'

Their topic, not yours. Your opinion is allowed as long as it doesn't turn the topic into just you and your opinion, no longer the problem of the initial rant. Thanks.

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 2, 2008, 08:30 AM
yes exactly what he said.
and may i point out that one a event comes out and all the "quiters" go around begging for money and friends to hook them up...its your own fault. =b