classified beast
Nov 26, 2008, 07:03 PM
post your best way of getting money.

my way is spamming white beast:D

SStrikerR
Nov 26, 2008, 09:25 PM
white beast
This will not end well.
My way: Finding rare boards, synthing them, and selling them.

mvffin
Nov 26, 2008, 10:20 PM
selling boards and synth mats. because mine all come out 18% or less. >_>

Chuck_Norris
Nov 26, 2008, 10:36 PM
Selling various swimsuits and formalwears before we got The Clothier for around 10-20mil each. :wacko:

darkante
Nov 27, 2008, 12:06 AM
Well ehh everyone spams White Beast alot so i canīt really say iīm suprised. XO

I usually plow through whatever my characters have stockpiled, earn a bit on that.
Mats is usually the way to go.

MSAksion
Nov 27, 2008, 12:16 AM
Sell things that people use all the time. It takes 5 to 7 semi-rare items to make anything lately.

Hell i have no S-rank [b]. But others do. So i sell all the Catilium, Nanopolymer, Ortapolymer, and Metapolymer i find. Sure its not millions millions millions but its a good 200k to 400k a pop depending on the market.

Other good items to sell that always are in demand are S-grinder Base and Grinders A+1, S+10, then S+1 and S+10.

Others will sell for less than me of course. But i dont mind - here is why. When the low priced ones are bought out & gone suddenly i myself become the lowest price. Thus the next desperate guy will come to me and buy it for what i set.

Or maybe he's a reseller buying the lowest and selling it higher. So he also profits and wins too. We all win when its capitalism.

hunterseifer
Nov 27, 2008, 03:44 AM
For meseta I usually hunt stuff of high value,(pwand, repca etc.) I think It's a bad idea hunting at WB because everyone spams it, not a good chance for a decent drop and most stuff isnt worth much

ashley50
Nov 27, 2008, 05:17 AM
Hunting for a soon-to-be-needed-item-for-a-trade and High pricing it.

amtalx
Nov 27, 2008, 10:52 AM
Buying items, waiting for the price to go up, then selling them.

Noblewine
Nov 27, 2008, 01:15 PM
Spam Moonlight Beast on A or S.

Kylie
Nov 27, 2008, 06:36 PM
I just use my brain. There's no reason to buy something after it's just come out. Everything depreciates, so wait a few months for that price to come down. You also have to sell things at the right time. I mean, if you have an agito repca with a percent under 20%, sell it before the mission carnival because Magashi's going to drop them made.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 28, 2008, 04:07 AM
Last big thing I sold was vijeri resist. It dropped in one run and so I figured that I should get rid of it while it was still valuable.

Having lost ownership of the deathnote, my human guntecher now wears de colte line and a few 10/10 snipers.