PDA

View Full Version : Post your Japanese Pre-Order Pics

the_importer_
Nov 27, 2008, 09:18 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/vxgpeg.jpg

Link (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-47pe-71-99-49-en-15-phantasy-84-p.html)

Percival
Nov 28, 2008, 10:56 AM
Congratulations!

I probably won't be importing myself. I can't read japanese, and even if I figured my way through the game, I couldn't bare restarting my characters from level 1 once the NA version is released. :D

Epically Leet
Nov 29, 2008, 08:41 AM
What a silly topic.

the_importer_
Nov 29, 2008, 12:47 PM
What a silly topic.

Jealous much?

Epically Leet
Nov 29, 2008, 04:06 PM
Jealous? No, no no no. I'll get this right when it's released anyway (R4 is my friend). I just find it pointless to post screenshots of your order.

But that's just me. And I am not to be taken all that seriously.

the_importer_
Nov 29, 2008, 05:59 PM
Jealous? No, no no no. I'll get this right when it's released anyway (R4 is my friend). I just find it pointless to post screenshots of your order.

But that's just me. And I am not to be taken all that seriously.

Well for people who love buying games and especially imports, it's a topic for them. I wouldn't expect a person who pirates commercial games to understand :P

Kent
Nov 29, 2008, 11:06 PM
...Ew, pirates. :/

Hurray for legitimate gamers, though. Though I don't plan on importing the game, I guess we can count on you to give us all the information we need/want/will strangle you for.

the_importer_
Nov 29, 2008, 11:34 PM

Hurray for legitimate gamers, though. Though I don't plan on importing the game, I guess we can count on you to give us all the information we need/want/will strangle you for.

Ya, I'll keep you guys updated. As for pirates, I got nothing against them as long as they don't resale. We're all pirating something, after all, Rule 45 implies something on the Internet. I may not download NDS games, but I do have some old school ROMs, MP3s and Anime, so I can't judge.

Zarode
Nov 30, 2008, 02:43 PM
Hahaha, after you saying that, I expect Kent to come White Knighting to his own defense. Way to open a can of worms...

I'm probably going to preorder this some time soon. When's the release date? I wanna finish up my first run of Chrono Trigger. `-`

the_importer_
Nov 30, 2008, 04:07 PM
Hahaha, after you saying that, I expect Kent to come White Knighting to his own defense. Way to open a can of worms...

I'm probably going to preorder this some time soon. When's the release date? I wanna finish up my first run of Chrono Trigger. `-`

Rule 45 my friend, Rule 45:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+45

Unless this person is willing to let me scan his hard drive, Rule 45 applies to him and everyone else on the Internet.

As for release dates

In Japan: Christmas
In NA: TBA

Aumi
Dec 1, 2008, 09:03 AM
Well, I HAVE preordered (here: http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-47pe-71-99-49-en-15-phantasy-84-p.html). But I don't really have any pics to post, lol.

Can't wait for a few days after December 25th. :wacko:

Niered
Dec 1, 2008, 10:47 AM
Im going with the idea that this is a pointless topic.

If you meant that you were posting pictures of the game from your pre-ordered copy, then I could understand, but thats weeks away, and this topic serves no purpose of sharing information or discussing the game, apparently its only here to show screencaps of preorders...which is about as boring as a Dane Cook sketch.

the_importer_
Dec 1, 2008, 12:27 PM
Im going with the idea that this is a pointless topic.

If you meant that you were posting pictures of the game from your pre-ordered copy, then I could understand, but thats weeks away, and this topic serves no purpose of sharing information or discussing the game, apparently its only here to show screencaps of preorders...which is about as boring as a Dane Cook sketch.

It's a topic that will help keep count of who will have the JPN version when it comes out. If you find it useless, fine it's your personal opinion and you are in no obligation to view the topic again.

kthxbye

Aumi
Dec 1, 2008, 01:15 PM
It's a topic that will help keep count of who will have the JPN version when it comes out. If you find it useless, fine it's your personal opinion and you are in no obligation to view the topic again.

kthxbye

Well, it's your topic, but I'd rather just make a poll that says, "Are you gonna import?" with the answers yes, no and maybe.

Niered
Dec 1, 2008, 01:15 PM
Well, it's your topic, but I'd rather just make a poll that says, "Are you gonna import?" with the answers yes, no and maybe.

This.

the_importer_
Dec 1, 2008, 06:12 PM

Anyone can answer yes to a poll, but the numbers may differ after the release date. Showing proof that you imported it kind of guaranties to everyone that you WILL have it.

pikachief
Dec 1, 2008, 09:16 PM
Anyone can answer yes to a poll, but the numbers may differ after the release date. Showing proof that you imported it kind of guaranties to everyone that you WILL have it.

im sure u can close the poll at a certain date, and i know, i also would be very excited to have it imported but this is like taking a picture of a contract or a form :/ or like just taking a picture of a receipt for pre-ordering game.

it just seems a bit silly :/

the_importer_
Dec 1, 2008, 09:24 PM
im sure u can close the poll at a certain date, and i know, i also would be very excited to have it imported but this is like taking a picture of a contract or a form :/ or like just taking a picture of a receipt for pre-ordering game.

it just seems a bit silly :/

What you call silly I call being early in line.

Shiroyu
Dec 2, 2008, 07:07 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/154ip21.jpg

I'm contributing! Yay!

December 27th will be the best day EVER. (Christmas? Bah!)

jk, Jesus.

the_importer_
Dec 2, 2008, 08:58 PM
I'm contributing! Yay!

December 27th will be the best day EVER. (Christmas? Bah!)

jk, Jesus.

What's the joke, "Christmas is bah" or that you ordered 4 copies of the game?

Shiroyu
Dec 2, 2008, 09:31 PM
Saying that the 27th will be better than Christmas.

How would the ordering of four copies be a joke? One is for me, three are for friends.

the_importer_
Dec 2, 2008, 10:26 PM
Saying that the 27th will be better than Christmas.

How would the ordering of four copies be a joke? One is for me, three are for friends.

You never know these days, people will go through a lot just to make fun of you on the Internet :P

So I guess we can count your post as 4 then.

jmanx
Dec 2, 2008, 11:16 PM
Im just going to wait for the american one to come out. Wait no I'll buy the import and get the rom then buy the American version then get the american rom... I'm not going to preorder it though... or maybe a should... any suggestions?

Epically Leet
Dec 3, 2008, 10:10 AM

Hurray for legitimate gamers, though.

Whoa. Don't judge. I would buy games if I had the money for them.

Well for people who love buying games and especially imports, it's a topic for them. I wouldn't expect a person who pirates commercial games to understand :P

Pfft. Sure, I am a pirate. But I do understand a thing or two.

That's silly, too! Why can't you just take someones word for it? Do you need *proof* that they have pre-ordered it? What's that all about? It's not an extremely serious thing or anything.

Ceresa
Dec 3, 2008, 12:35 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/vxgpeg.jpg

hurray~~

the_importer_
Dec 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
hurray~~

Why did you use my pick for your order?

Ceresa
Dec 3, 2008, 12:51 PM
Because this is the most asinine thread I've ever seen on these forums, or on any forum in the history of mankind. I'm just furthering that along.

It's a picture of a fucking receipt, do you not understand that no one gives a shit?

There's no unique fancy dragons or unicorns prancing around and breathing fire, it's a god damn standard, static, fixed receipt that is going to look identical for everyone except for the personal information that no one is hopefully clueless enough to post.

AlexCraig
Dec 3, 2008, 02:06 PM
Locking this topic before it gets too much worse than it already has.
Don't like a thread, don't post in it, or report it. Don't go deliberately derailing and trolling a topic.

Dragwind
Dec 4, 2008, 02:44 PM
Don't question others right to post either.