PDA

View Full Version : Red Weapons And Letters

Sazega
Nov 28, 2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah, so... What's with the red weapons and letters on them... do they make a word or something? These are all the letters:

"cl" "he" "ff" "t" "i" "h" "a"

Also... What's the easiest way to get a red saber? That thing seems like it'd kick some ass. xD 78 Grind and about 500 base power x.x...

SStrikerR
Nov 28, 2008, 10:45 AM
All the red weapons together spell out Heathcliff Flowen.

TrueChaos
Nov 28, 2008, 11:00 AM
red saber:
Viridia: Ultimate:Forest Hildetorr 1/2
Skyly: Ultimate:Forest Hildetorr 1/2
Pinkal: Ultimate:Forest Barble 1/830
Redria: Ultimate:Forest Tollaw 1/901
Yellowboze: Ultimate:Forest Barble 1/830
Whitill: Ultimate:Forest Hildelt 1/371

i got mine with a whitill after 2 runs of Forrest of Sorrow with a whitill but the skyly/viridia hildetorr will probably be a fairly quick one if you dont mind piping. Soul of a Blacksmith is good fo tollaws (about 26 of them i think) and you get to fight the dragon which is an easy 12,000 ish exp

Sazega
Nov 28, 2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys.

But... aren't the red weapons used by Rico, supposedly, and not Flowen?

But Rico was like obsessed with him afterall... Oh well :-P

furrypaws
Nov 28, 2008, 12:00 PM
I think the Red Weapons were supposedly prototype weapons designed by Heathcliff for Rico.

Sazega
Nov 28, 2008, 02:05 PM
I think the Red Weapons were supposedly prototype weapons designed by Heathcliff for Rico.

Ahhhh, there we go. This is very sensible o.O

So... I'm pretty sure everyone knows the rumor of how on private servers red weapons make Olga Flow drop his DNA... That makes sense seeing as they all spell out "Heathcliff"... -Olga DNA weapons are crap.-

So then, if that if that rumor is true... pretty much the sole purpose of red weapons is to find the cheating weapons? -.- How lame. Anyway, off to get my red saber to match my Rati... :D

AlexCraig
Nov 28, 2008, 02:35 PM
The Red weapons were made by Heathcliff Flowen for Rico. Thus he put his name on the weapons.

That way of getting Parasitic Gene: Flow is Falzfalse. On the private server, I believe the gene just drops after the battle like any other weapon/item/armor.

DC_PLAYER
Nov 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
Kinda of, on pso gc they found a way to make a drop apear, it isn't a boss drop, it's more like a server drop, anyway it's 1/80 in ultimate i believe, they also tried that with red ring, but red ring apears somewhere in the map wich can't even be seen or reached.

on pso bb in the private server, both drops are enable

offtopic i know

SStrikerR
Nov 28, 2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah most red weapons are actually pretty good, such as the red sword, but they don't affect Olga's drops.

AlexCraig
Nov 28, 2008, 05:43 PM
They do, however, allow you to see Flowen after the battle on offline multiplayer or online. Same as the Dark weapons allow you to see Rico.

SStrikerR
Nov 28, 2008, 06:21 PM
They do, however, allow you to see Flowen after the battle on offline multiplayer or online. Same as the Dark weapons allow you to see Rico.

As long as you attack the bosses with them. (Shouldn't need to be said, but you never know with some people. =P)

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Nov 29, 2008, 04:11 PM
The Dc/Pc Red weapons are nice. They all grind to +90.

psofan219
Dec 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
Sorry this is kinda late, but each time I fought Olga Flow, he never dropped anything (if I'm reading that right). If he drops something, is there a specific difficulty it needs to be on? Also, is this for offline or online, or both?

DC_PLAYER
Dec 5, 2008, 03:39 PM
if it's online, make sure the private server has the drop enabled. (one has atleast)

Offline it's unobtainable.