PDA

View Full Version : Hey Do you shower in the stream, middle of stream, or behind stream?

Shadowpawn
Nov 29, 2008, 01:42 PM
I was thinking about putting this in Off Topic, but that's just dumb. So I stuck it here! :D

I stand in the middle of stream, I don't like water splashing all over my face. >_>

TalHex
Nov 29, 2008, 01:48 PM
mostly bath, but when i do shower i usually stand in the middle of the stream with my head tilted back and my eyes closed, it feels good to have the hot water run down your face... at least till i open my eyes... then it hurts >.o

EphekZ
Nov 29, 2008, 02:42 PM
front of stream, but I usually have my back to the stream anyway.

darkante
Nov 29, 2008, 02:59 PM
Bah, who needs that when you live in the Rainforest. So nice and....Uhoh! Now i hear something....Hello, anyone there?!....!!...AHH DON`T GET ANY CLOSER....ARGGHHH!!!......................*R.I.P*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 29, 2008, 04:16 PM
Sho(wer)-ryu-ken.

Terror! Vacuum man! (Zangief, probably does clothesline spins in the shower)

And all the cats people are probably no showers/baths to the :burger:

Kard
Nov 29, 2008, 05:07 PM
All cats are :burger:s to me anyway~

Tact
Nov 29, 2008, 05:11 PM
front of stream, but I usually have my back to the stream anyway.

I agree with this person. I stand in the front of the stream, but close enough so that the water hits my neck or the top of my back.

Sayara
Nov 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
What i do is i get in away from the stream first. Then i approach it then i finally have it right above me.

so.. all 3 really :wacko:

Retniwreven
Nov 29, 2008, 10:14 PM
I actually like showers.
Though I tend to move around so I'm not really in one place.

Tessu
Nov 30, 2008, 12:10 AM
What I do is I set up a bath and soak in the water, but then drain the tub and use the removable showerhead to actually wash myself. In which case I'm right under the stream.

Retniwreven
Nov 30, 2008, 12:21 AM
I could do that upstairs, since the tub has a removable showerhead, though downstairs it's just a stand-up stall thingy for showering. =X

Leviathan
Nov 30, 2008, 12:21 AM
BATH.

Retniwreven
Nov 30, 2008, 12:52 AM
It's weird, when I was younger I would only take baths, and refuse to shower. Nowadays, I never feel fully clean unless I DO shower. >>

CrimsomWolf
Nov 30, 2008, 01:30 PM
Showers, though I don't mind streams or baths.

Okay, there might be a bit of a problem with last one, as my Kitsune servants/guardians/maidens enjoy them as well and they...you know...ehhh... it's embarrassing really....

astuarlen
Nov 30, 2008, 04:33 PM
There's a secret treasure cache behind the waterfall.

Tact
Nov 30, 2008, 05:25 PM
There's a secret treasure cache behind the waterfall.

Any self-respecting player of role-playing games would know that there's a good chance of finding treasure behind any waterfall. :wacko: