PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Starting again

klumppy
Nov 29, 2008, 05:03 PM
So I played PSU for about 4 or 5 months awhile back during the 2nd MAG event and I ended up canceling my account since I was starting to get bored. Well I decided to re-knew my account which I have already done. When I was playing the first time, I found out that this game is really only fun with friends and gets really boring really fast when playing by yourself. So I am looking for some people to play with. I am looking for nice helpful people (preferably older people) who would like to play. I am playing right now and I am really bored seeing as how nobody on my friends list plays the game anymore. So if you would like to play, hit me up with a friend request on xbox live. My gamertag is klumppy.

I have tried joining parties but every time I do it is full of people who are just not talking or complete assholes. I am looking for people to play with who actually have a mic and use it, are NICE (main thing), and do not have a 5 year old girls voice. Most people I play with are complete assholes who only care about themselves. So if you want to play, hit me up. Gamertag is klumppy

xTwiztidClown
Nov 29, 2008, 07:40 PM
WOW. I came back yesterday and I found the SAME EXACT THING. I'm gonna try to get more people on my FL who play PSU.

klumppy
Nov 29, 2008, 07:47 PM
ya, main reason I quit was because the lack of updates. The only real update they had while I played was the Lonely Laboratory mission and the 2nd MAG event. Apparantly they found out that people were quitting due to the same reason and have decided to start updating more so im hoping they will do that. That is why I am looking for some more people to play with also. Send me a friend request if you want to play.

joefro
Nov 29, 2008, 08:04 PM
Apparantlythey found out that people were quitting due to the same reason and have decided to start updating more so im hoping they will do that.

:lol:

WhiteKnight01
Nov 30, 2008, 09:14 AM
All my friends seem to have quit over the past few months, i don't have 5 year old voice and I'm far from gready when it comes to rares il send you a friendrequest aslong as we don't run white beast

klumppy
Nov 30, 2008, 09:48 AM
All my friends seem to have quit over the past few months, i don't have 5 year old voice and I'm far from gready when it comes to rares il send you a friendrequest aslong as we don't run white beast

I only run White Beast when im wanting to level up really and sometimes I don't even play it to do that. Im on right now but going back and forth between my xbox so I will play with ya in a bit.