PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Good Enough Equip?

xXChaosXx
Nov 30, 2008, 02:32 PM
Hi, I have a level 73 Skyly Hunewearl in Ultimate Mines, with some decent equipment which I will list below after. I also have a level 106 Yellowboze Hunewearl that I have preciously kept since it was my first character after quitting pso for a couple of years (literally). Anywho onto the equipment. Also I was wondering if my equipment is good enough to keep for the rest of my levels to 200, what I am looking for is power but with beauty, because I think thats what Hunewearls are meant to look^.^

73 Skyly Hunewearl
Demolition Comet
Holiness Armor (4 slots)
God/Power
God/Power
Dragon/HP
God/Body
Regenetive Gear (Pretty decent for healing myself for reflecting attacks =3)
Sato 5/148/45/2

*Note: Hunted 4 love rappies for 6 hours for a Heart of Poumn, found out that it does less damage than a Demolition comet, Heart of Poumn ~230 times 3 is 690, Demolition Comet 220 times 5 is 1100, huge difference if you tell me. Anywho, please tell me what I may add on, I plan on getting a Flowen's Shield and keeping it till level 200 cause it looks sexy on my Hunewearl <3

Rob19
Nov 30, 2008, 02:55 PM
Well, I'd look into getting more stuff first of all. Get a sword, any sword. Preferably a Chain Sawd or Red Sword, whichever way your luck swings you. Then a nice slicer, like Red Slicer or Charge Diska. It'd probably be good to get some ranged weapons too (besides slicer), like mechguns or some kind of handgun.

Splash
Nov 30, 2008, 06:31 PM
Demolition Comet is an excellent twin saber weapon, but using it alone is not a good idea. You should use it along with a gun of some sort or a Slicer. Slicer can also hit multiple targets so that would take care of your multiple monster problem also.

In addition to that, I highly suggest that if you do not own any decent hit weapons, you would use a God/Arm (Skyly Very Hard Hildeblue) instead for better accuracy. HUnewearl's ATA is little, and if you have not really noticed yet, you would miss a lot for most weapons that do not have hit on them. Furthermore, if you still have your Yellowboze, find a Devil/Battle for your HUnewearl. This will make your Demolition Comet more helpful to use.

xXChaosXx
Nov 30, 2008, 10:19 PM
Thank you splash, well, I got a Redria Fomar ready to search for my God/Battle and God/HP =P. And I do agree that Demolition Comet is not good enough on its own, although I am not a big fan of slicers =3 so what is the use of hunting for a slicer I will "hardly" use =3. But I am still looking for Flight Cutter =3, however, should I try getting lavis blade?

@Rob19: I have a M&A60 Vise and a L&K14 Combat, IMO, mechguns and handguns are cool and such, but they just have horrible aim =3, PSO should have made it an auto-aim, Lol. The only exceptional gun IMO that is good is Heaven Punisher, but thats gonna be hell to get...

*Note: Today I went from VHard Temple all the way to VHard Seabed and finished it just for the hell of it O.o, and I obtained 3 rare items, Stag-Cutlary (useless unless your a male HU or RA), Attribute Wall (Pretty good if you ask me), and a Flowen's Shield. The funny thing was, I didn't intend to find these XD, also they were on my wanted wish list XD, so less to search for XD

Splash
Nov 30, 2008, 10:36 PM
Lavis Blade is a dagger-style weapon, which I'm all on agreement for using, but that is not really going to help you too much until you have other weapons to aid you as well.

Either way, I have no clue on which weapons you like to use, so if you don't like to use slicers, that's fine. Just use whatever you like, but if you want improvement, you should take care of your priorities first. Swords or partisans work also. I'm sure you have found many along the way since you are a Skyly.

Also, congrats on the other rares you have found.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 30, 2008, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty sure you could find a better armor, though I don't remember what armors you could find with your ID's.

The mechguns require a godo amount of accuracy, I'd say the most accuracy to use efficiently.

Like Splash said, God/Arms are your friend, but so is Hit on ANY weapon. If you ever find a special weapon with hit, tek it as high as you can get it. M&A60 Vise can be a decent mechgun with hit percents, especially if you use the Beserk special. But only use it if you can use Resta right after. Its also only much better if you use it on a boss, because using Beserk in Ulty around monsters is NOT a good idea.

xXChaosXx
Dec 1, 2008, 01:19 PM
@Splash: I am currently trying to find Soul Banish and trying to get Kireek's Soul Eater. I also have a Dragon Sword, and Delsaber's Buster if those count. Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's Shield = Almost God O.o. However, like I stated, I like weapons that look "nice" Lol. Cause I do want to portray my Hunewearl as a Queen instead of a Peasant =3.

@Nitro_Vordex: I know that I can get a better armor, I'm trying to get wave armor and brightness circle. And I shall follow both you and Splash's opinion and I will get a God/Arm.

I am so happy that the two highly knowledgable "Gods" (in my eyes) have answered my question^.^. Also, is it worth going after a Kasami Bracer?

TrueChaos
Dec 1, 2008, 03:18 PM
yes, i dont have a kasami bracer but i have longed for one for ages. also, if you can, try and get a standstill shield, they are really good as well!

Sazega
Dec 1, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, that should work great. Dem comet is actually a great weapon for one so easy to find. About as good, maybe better? than Asuka.

TrueChaos
Dec 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
i'd go for demo comet over asuka any day, although the asuka i got has some major % so its oober powerful.

halibabica
Dec 1, 2008, 10:34 PM
I have both the Standstill Shield and the Kasami Bracer, and they're basically polar opposites of each other in the armor spectrum. Standstill Shield has tons and tons of Defense, Kasami Bracer has tons and tons of Evade. All depends on whether you plan on absorbing damage or avoiding it altogether!

Splash
Dec 2, 2008, 02:35 PM
@Splash: I am currently trying to find Soul Banish and trying to get Kireek's Soul Eater. I also have a Dragon Sword, and Delsaber's Buster if those count. Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's Shield = Almost God O.o. However, like I stated, I like weapons that look "nice" Lol. Cause I do want to portray my Hunewearl as a Queen instead of a Peasant =3.

In that case, may I suggest to you that you use a Madam's Umbrella? Partisan weapon, and if you still have your Yellowboze, you can find it off Very Hard Mericarols or Ultimate Delbiters. I'm sure you will no doubt be pleased with the design for it.

For shield, I would suggest Safety Heart but since that is not possible to obtain, Standstill Shield looks just as good as well.

xXChaosXx
Dec 3, 2008, 05:09 AM
In that case, may I suggest to you that you use a Madam's Umbrella? Partisan weapon, and if you still have your Yellowboze, you can find it off Very Hard Mericarols or Ultimate Delbiters. I'm sure you will no doubt be pleased with the design for it.

For shield, I would suggest Safety Heart but since that is not possible to obtain, Standstill Shield looks just as good as well.

Yes, I was thinking of getting a Madam's Umbrella D=, and I do think of getting a Standstill Shield and a Kasami Bracer, bur the Kasami Bracer seems all the more "elegant" D=, I'd rather avoid the attacks as much as possible than to take some damage over time =3, less mates to waste =3. Man, I totally wish the servers were still up, so I could get some stuff online or trade people D=

R.I.P. PSO servers <3

Splash
Dec 4, 2008, 02:05 AM
Cool, glad to see you are thinking that also. And yeah, again, whatever suits you more. It would also be easier on you to hunt Kasami Bracer since it is in Mines as opposed to Seabed.

xXChaosXx
Dec 12, 2008, 11:01 PM
Cool, glad to see you are thinking that also. And yeah, again, whatever suits you more. It would also be easier on you to hunt Kasami Bracer since it is in Mines as opposed to Seabed.

Haha! As much as I would LOVE to go to Ultimate Seabed, I think that would be suicide at any level almost =3, but I love the ending <3. So I shall head for the Kasami Bracer on my Redria.
So far off the top of my head I can kind of figure out my permanent weapons.
Weapon: Demolition Comet, Madam's Umbrella (more to come)
Armor: Brightness Circle
Slots:
- God/Battle
- God/Power
- God/Arm
- Cure/Freeze
Shield: Kasami Bracer
Mag: Sato 5/148/45/2