PDA

View Full Version : GC: If you could have only one character...

FluxGryphon
Feb 5, 2003, 01:44 AM
If you could have only one character what Section ID and what character class would you pick and why?

Note that this is not to be confused with the question "Which is the Best Section ID?" and/or "Which is the Best Class?" topic threads. This is meant to be relative just for curiousity and comparison. Haven't you ever wondered where you'd be if you didn't have three memory cards with slots for four characters on each? *boggles*

Brundidge
Feb 5, 2003, 01:52 AM
I would be a RAmarl Redria for one redria has decent drops and the redria id bares thy name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh plus I love guns, especially the photon launchers which are ranger specific and specifically a RAmarl cuz I like playing females for some odd reason.

demonknight
Feb 5, 2003, 07:02 AM
i would have to say a pinkal FOmar because you can find great wands, and i like the faster spell casting

Sasarai
Feb 5, 2003, 11:31 AM
If I had to choose only one, I'd pick HUmar with Redria or Yellowboze ID.

I just love how cool my HUmar looks. LoL.

Celes152
Feb 5, 2003, 12:18 PM
I only have a Purple HUcaseal so...

Remnant
Feb 5, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'd keep my Pinkal FOmar, founds some pretty high hit % vulcans, they work well in Ulty Ruins (offline)

hucast_blade
Feb 5, 2003, 01:48 PM
I'd be a HUcast Skyly....Reason why is that I like doing lots of damage and HUcasts usually can equip really sweet high level rares pretty early than the other types...

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 5, 2003, 03:26 PM
PURPLENUM HUnewearl. Mechguns and self-sufficient offline.

labratpat
Feb 5, 2003, 04:12 PM
I guess I'd have to go with a Pinkal FOmarl. Having decent ATP for a FOrce and being able to back it up with techs just kicks...

Sakuraba
Feb 5, 2003, 04:52 PM
Redria RAmarl

vohnie
Feb 5, 2003, 07:58 PM
Skyly HUmar
for the good hunter drops.

FluxGryphon
Feb 5, 2003, 08:00 PM
Wow, sounds like Redria and Pinkal are pretty popular. If I made a Ranger or a Hunter, I'd pick Redria for sure. For Forces, Pinkal or Purplenum. Skyly is useful because it can acquire awesome slot support - but if you don't have the armor with said slots, it's kind of pointless. (That's why Redria is nice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

I would be most likely to make a HUmar or RAmar when it comes down to it. Right now I haven't played Forces enough to have much proclivity towards one or the other.

Elixer
Feb 5, 2003, 08:00 PM
hunewearl character for sure id hmm i have taken a liking to purplenum id i choose to use when i remade my character so i would probably say: hunewearl and purplenum

MaJin
Feb 5, 2003, 08:05 PM
Purplenum FOmarl.

Joe
Feb 6, 2003, 11:04 PM
this was what happened with dreamcast only one character i had a HUmar Redria just by fate. I like this combo.

Cloud_01
Feb 6, 2003, 11:12 PM
I would be a HUmar Skyly.

HUmars are my favorite character class.

sharkie-do
Feb 7, 2003, 07:10 PM
i would keep my greenil racast if i could find another booma-slaying sword