PDA

View Full Version : how do you kill 2 shino zoa fast

dx764
Dec 4, 2008, 04:04 AM
it is hard when you are my level(119)and defends :disapprove:to kill 2 shino zoa:etongue:

Splash
Dec 4, 2008, 04:18 AM
It's Sinow Zoa.

Anyways, the simple thing would be to sidestep dodge it when it jumps or attack it before it jumps so that the jump is cancelled.

Androids would use freeze traps and then kill on the spot. Forces would use casting techniques, by now hopefully that you have one that can cast a decent range. Rangers would use their Rifles. Any others you will sidestep, use a close range weapon (such as a Twin saber) and attack. When it disappears, pay attention to your surroundings and keep attacking it.

DuRaL
Dec 4, 2008, 04:47 AM
Shinowa Zoa in the JP version by the way ;P

TrueChaos
Dec 4, 2008, 08:45 AM
the way i deal with any powerful enemy like them is cast jellen and zelure then hack into them. try and stay close to them so they don't do their jumping attacking that will pound you into the floor and when your health goes below 50%, heal. you can guarantee that its when your health is around there that they will critical hit and kill you. its best not to take the chance.

halibabica
Dec 4, 2008, 11:32 AM
Two Sinow Zoas are much easier to beat if you split them up. Here's how you do it:

When one approaches you, attack it head on before it can swing. If you did it right, the Sinow will pause for a moment and then start to teleport.

While it's teleporting, start running in a broad circle, and don't stop even after it has reappeared. If you do this correctly, the Sinow should be fooled into leaving you alone and stand in place. It won't come after you again until you get too close or hit it again. Now, just deal with the other Sinow that's still after you. Divide and conquer!

Couple this with any/all of Splash's and TrueChaos' advice.

psofan219
Dec 4, 2008, 08:13 PM
I tried that strategy once, and I almost pulled it off, but I got too cocky and ran right into a trap that killed me, lol. Anyways, a strategy that I find to be quite useful is to avoid them at first until all of them in the room at that time are coming after you, then use multiple-target-hitting weapons and spells (namely Gifoie). If this isn't an option because the room is jam-packed with other enemies, then just focus on taking them out one by one. BTW, this is a little off subject, but does anyone have any suggestions as the type of weapon that is most effective against Olga Flow for a HU (Ult)? A specific weapon will also work.

Splash
Dec 5, 2008, 01:38 AM
BTW, this is a little off subject, but does anyone have any suggestions as the type of weapon that is most effective against Olga Flow for a HU (Ult)? A specific weapon will also work.
The usual. Twin saber, twin sword, or some form of hit mechgun (namely Charge Vulcan). Also, a dark/hit handgun would not hurt either.

You want specifics? I'd tell you to go relatively simple such as a Demolition Comet or an Asuka. Red Handgun for your gun. Charge Gatling/Vulcan for your mechgun.

dx764
Dec 6, 2008, 05:06 AM
thanks for those strategys

psofan219
Dec 6, 2008, 03:19 PM
You have trouble too? Or are you just searching for different strategies to defeat him? If so, how did you do it? (I know there's a post describing a strategy already, but I want to get as many as I can)

dx764
Dec 6, 2008, 04:00 PM
yes i am having trouble