PDA

View Full Version : ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 08:03 AM
Yea last night this kid said he had AR and started talking in multi colors and banning people...

(edit-please don't scroll forums with insane numbers of !
--Ice)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-02-05 06:21 ]</font>

rena-ko
Feb 5, 2003, 08:12 AM
damn... - but... banning? you mean kicking others off the servers?

ok, thats just too great... shall the passworded games rise again, before we europeans even had the official chance to have a free clean game-experience ... a well...

added:
hm... this would mean either someone spent lots of time in redevelopeing the codes or the old ones (from DCpsoV2) also work with GCNpso...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-02-05 05:17 ]</font>

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 08:15 AM
Get an AR and the unban code.

Guntz348
Feb 5, 2003, 08:23 AM
*Sigh*

Ya know its really not the duping that bothers me so much about these things, its the PK CK NOL, and mostly the hacked weapons. Now everyone will make a ranger so they can use there 180 spreads. Well we had a nice run with harmless dupers for a little while I geuss.

CorneliusPower
Feb 5, 2003, 08:27 AM
Nooo, colored text, not that again! Banning players who pay for thier Hunters License? Sounds like an Ex-Sega Employee who got fired for dismissing FSOD tec-call for the thousandth time. Hmmm. SO NOT COOL!

Wewt
Feb 5, 2003, 08:29 AM
I have AR, too. I made my HUmar have 4 legs, 3 arms and a 54-inch penis.

AR IS SO COOL ^_^

SilencePSO
Feb 5, 2003, 08:38 AM
I wouldn't believe this until you see it for yourselves. We can only hope that Sega won't let this happen again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 09:08 AM
I saw it...well the text and 3 bans...im thinking its someone who got fired from codejunkies or something like that...

Eden
Feb 5, 2003, 10:30 AM
lmao @ the people that believe this

Celes152
Feb 5, 2003, 12:00 PM
Banning can only be done at the Bank save and the Ship Select Screen. Unban codes never really worked, and got you perm bans. Of course, a ban code isn't possible and this guy is lieing sure, but still sad to see how many believed...=/

Raist
Feb 5, 2003, 12:06 PM
Well since its scheduled to release the 18th I'm gonna have to assume this is just a total load of BS. Not sure why your trying to scare people but hey if thats what gets you off...

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 12:20 PM
Well he was talking in colors and people where getting at least kicked off by him because they were talking and then they were gone...and it comes out friday it might be out already in some places cuz some people claim to have it. I see you guys dont like warnings either im just telling you guys so you know but if you dont belive me...have fun getting PKed and stuff...

Polenicus
Feb 5, 2003, 12:23 PM
On 2003-02-05 09:20, Buuyon wrote:
Well he was talking in colors and people where getting at least kicked off by him because they were talking and then they were gone...and it comes out friday it might be out already in some places cuz some people claim to have it. I see you guys dont like warnings either im just telling you guys so you know but if you dont belive me...have fun getting PKed and stuff...

Errrr... correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Action Replay use the same port as the modem/BBA?

If he had his Action Replay in, how did he get online?

Celes152
Feb 5, 2003, 12:25 PM
Actually, I believe it's Memory card and disc now, but I'm not sure..

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 12:27 PM
Thats what the site says...

Raist
Feb 5, 2003, 12:28 PM
On 2003-02-05 09:20, Buuyon wrote:

Well you presented no proof, its over a week before its release date, a banning code allready????, the comment "get an AR and the unban code" just made me think you were trying to boost sales or something, and your original post, before it was edited by Ice, reduced your credability a bit. Sorry for bein' so harsh but yeah this sounds horribly unlikely. If i'm wrong I guess I'll be grabbin' my ankles online later.

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 12:35 PM
He edited it cuz it was ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway dont belive me and it comes out FRIDAY well in MA it does so yay one more safe day...

Celes152
Feb 5, 2003, 12:38 PM
You do know if doesn't come prepacked with codes for PSO right? People have to hack and break the AR's encryption I believe, so it's not like people will take em home and instantly be able to use codes for PSO.

Cooley69
Feb 5, 2003, 12:39 PM
And so the hordes of darkness have been released from the Edge...

Raist
Feb 5, 2003, 12:41 PM
On 2003-02-05 09:35, Buuyon wrote:
He edited it cuz it was ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad, i thought it was something else.

Eden
Feb 5, 2003, 01:07 PM
i still laugh at you people

WraithAkaMrak
Feb 5, 2003, 01:12 PM
If this actually could be done, then Sega's definitely going to have to fix it... I mean, banning another user using an AR would be flat-out illegal, right? Hopefully it never happens in the first place.

And as to buying an AR myself, screw that. *hate hate hate towards Gameshark/AR*

Balbarei
Feb 5, 2003, 01:28 PM
this is just a bunch of crap!

TeamPhalanx
Feb 5, 2003, 01:34 PM
Let me guess, Buuyon is the only one that witnessed all this happening.

Raist
Feb 5, 2003, 01:38 PM
On 2003-02-05 10:34, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Let me guess, Buuyon is the only one that witnessed all this happening.

Exactly if this kinda stuff was going on there'd be a million and a half posts about it allready.

Eden
Feb 5, 2003, 01:39 PM
Banning wasn't even possible in DC Version.

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 02:03 PM
It was vega block 4 lobby 2 9:30 pm EST and now will some one lock this god im surpised they havent yet!

Rich_T
Feb 5, 2003, 02:21 PM
Wasnt the action replay blocked on the Dreamcast version?
As you ma know the Action Replay was sold, in north America as the Gameshark.
Action replay isnt doe out for another week at least, only freeloader has alegedly been released to retail.

Vantamiath
Feb 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
Man I sawd a guy do sum crazy astuff too! He pulled down his pantns and mooned the hole lobby! Then the guyj set fire to the registration desk, and guess waht? he sayd he worked for sonice team!@

Sonci team has been against ous all along, now they settsing fier to the registration desks!

Buuyon
Feb 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
Wow haha funny foget this i was warning you but fuck you!

flux-equals-rad
Feb 5, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-02-05 11:37, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
Man I sawd a guy do sum crazy astuff too! He pulled down his pantns and mooned the hole lobby! Then the guyj set fire to the registration desk, and guess waht? he sayd he worked for sonice team!@

Sonci team has been against ous all along, now they settsing fier to the registration desks!

heheh..thats funny

Blenjar
Feb 5, 2003, 03:50 PM
wtf is AR?

TeamPhalanx
Feb 5, 2003, 03:56 PM
Action Replay

CorneliusPower
Feb 5, 2003, 05:33 PM
Don't believe the hype people. Action Replay no longer has a game enhancer, lol.Action Replay took over Game Shark when Rocoton Interprises quit. But then Mad Catz bought Gameshark for 5 million and will be bringing them back out in June if not a little bit earlier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CorneliusPower on 2003-02-05 14:35 ]</font>

CorneliusPower
Feb 5, 2003, 05:36 PM
Codebreaker is planning on bringing a codebreaker out for GC but has repeatedly said no codes will be hacked for PSO

pErFeCt_34
Feb 5, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-02-05 14:33, CorneliusPower wrote:
Don't believe the hype people. Action Replay no longer has a game enhancer, lol.Action Replay took over Game Shark when Rocoton Interprises quit. But then Mad Catz bought Gameshark for 5 million and will be bringing them back out in June if not a little bit earlier.

Mmm gotta love the cheat enhancer drama.

ABDUR101
Feb 5, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-02-05 11:03, Buuyon wrote:
now will some one lock this god im surpised they havent yet!

I was at work, but don't worry, I'm here now and per request I shall lock it.

*locked and moved to Cheaters section*