PDA

View Full Version : Character Class Decision

TrueChaos
Dec 5, 2008, 07:20 AM
Recently i have decided that i will put all my powerful items i don't use to good use and increase my section I.D range by making 4 new characters but im having trouble deciding which class to choose for my last character. my original 4 are skyly humar, redria fomar, purplenium hunewearl and whitill ramarl. my second lot will be pinkal fomarl, greenil racast and blueful hucaseal. the last one was going to be a oran hucast but then i found a smoking plate which is only equipable by fonewm. so, what do you think would be best. should i go for the hucast but have a great shield i can't use (but would be willing to trade) or should i go for the fonewm and miss out on the greatness of hucast? i can't decide, what do you think?

thanks in advance

raikomaru40
Dec 5, 2008, 07:28 AM
I say: HUcast

SStrikerR
Dec 5, 2008, 07:55 AM
HUcast.

Magus_84
Dec 5, 2008, 08:13 AM
Hucast. Smoking Plate looks cool, but aside from the graphic it's just another standard armor with no real benefits aside from highish-DFP (meaning no appreciable benefits in combat over any other armor you can equip at the level you can equip it. )

The majority of a Fonewm's survivability comes from HP, Deband and Jellen anyway. I wouldn't worry about not using the Smoking Plate unless you really like the graphic.

EJ
Dec 5, 2008, 09:35 AM
Depends you want something with the highest ATP in the game or do your prefer a nuker?

TrueChaos
Dec 5, 2008, 10:04 AM
well, the force i have already can already steam through ultimate ruins without breaking much of a sweat, nuking everything in his path. i've done it 3 times, the rafoie merge really helps.

halibabica
Dec 5, 2008, 10:35 AM
Make 12 characters. I'm not kidding, either.

Vanzazikon
Dec 5, 2008, 03:04 PM
Make 12 characters. I'm not kidding, either.Agreed, you made most of the classes anyways, might as well make all of them. However, if you are limited with two memory cards, than I would say a HUcast.

HUcast = SecksiAzz Android, The Powerhouse, The Best... The End

TheOneHero
Dec 5, 2008, 03:26 PM
HUcaseal is pretty much a HUcast with ATA. >_>;

You seem to already have a lot of powerhouse characters, I'd say go with FOnewm. (And uh, buy another memory card.) :wacko:

Though actually, anything in particular you're hunting with Oran? Some areas it'd be better to hunt with a Force, while others a Hunter.

TrueChaos
Dec 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
i have a 3rd memory card somewhere but i doubt i'll have time to be able to make 12 characters. its taken long enough to get the 4 i have to where they are and my schedule is going to get much more hectic over the next 18 months. there isn't anything special im after, but it seemed that anything good i can get with yellowboze and viridia i can get with the 4 i already have or the other 4 and the items specific to one I.D for yellowboze and viridia im not too warried about. so far the voting is 4-1 in favor if hucast. if only i put this much effort into my degree...

Rob19
Dec 5, 2008, 04:10 PM
It's just a suggestion for the fun factor, that is all. :D

TrueChaos
Dec 5, 2008, 04:27 PM
i find hunters and swords more fun than forces

Vanzazikon
Dec 5, 2008, 06:24 PM
HUcaseal is pretty much a HUcast with ATA. >_>;You dare to defy my brothers TOH! :argh: Hucast may suck at ATA but they look and are badass.

TheOneHero
Dec 5, 2008, 08:15 PM
I love me some HUcast. I enjoy playing with mine and indeed, he does look badass.

I was just pointing out HUcaseals are HUcasts with ATA and that if he's deciding between HUcast and FOnewm, probably should go with a FOnewm since he pretty much already has a HUcast...with delicate curves.

:wacko:

TrueChaos
Dec 6, 2008, 05:02 AM
but i also already have a powerful force with another already lined up! the fonwem will be the third if i do!