PDA

View Full Version : New Scans - 12/05/08

Percival
Dec 5, 2008, 08:30 AM
2 new scans. Page 1 (http://www.tg-media.net/upload/images/0zero2.jpg), Page 2 (http://www.tg-media.net/upload/images/0zero.jpg).

Unfortunately, I don't read japanese but page 1 seems to tell us more about some story mode characters. Page 2 shows us more of that "technological" level we've seen so little of so far with a glimpse of some new enemies. I would bet it's on the Moon.

EspioKaos
Dec 5, 2008, 09:51 AM
These are scans of the magazine this info (http://forum.psupedia.info/viewtopic.php?p=2571#p2571) came from. (Though, it seems to be a Chinese edition of the issue, as the article uses no hiragana for verb endings and the like. Plus the punctuation is off. Guess it really doesn't matter, though.)

Anyway, yeah the new area is Arkana Plant located on the moon. And in the shot of that enemy guide, we get some new enemy names:

* Grinble (Well, we already knew this one.)
* Rayhound
* Stag
* Hypao
* Hellion (This is the one shown on the bottom screen of that image.)

And on page 2, there's Arkzain (on the left) and Finje R (on the right).

On page 1, the dude on the left is Dairon and the Vivienne-looking newman on the right is Ana.

Percival
Dec 5, 2008, 09:59 AM
City - Custom shop
* You can modify your equipment at the custom shop.
* This allows you to strengthen the photon attribute of your weapons as well as synthesize elements.
* Element synthesis lets you apply an element to a weapon by using elemental cyrstals.
* Photon attribute strengthening applies to both weapons and armor.

Now that's pure gold. Story more also seems better told than in PSO. PSO's story was very interesting but you pretty much had to patch it up together yourself from dialogues, logs and clues. You were also basically a spectator.

This game will basically devour every parcel of free time I might have. I might end up playing this longer that PSO. (Still playing it regularly).

Now I only wish sonic team wont overlook a game ending bug (FSOD, Character corruption and the likes).

Thanks again EspioKaos.

Aumi
Dec 6, 2008, 03:57 PM
Although we already knew from EspioKaos' translation, I'm still gonna thank you for the scans! Thanks! :wacko:

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 7, 2008, 01:26 PM
What kind of class is Ana..? She's hot! If I ever do cosplay, I'm so making that outfit.

Percival
Dec 7, 2008, 01:30 PM
What kind of class is Ana..? She's hot! If I ever do cosplay, I'm so making that outfit.

She looks HUnewearl.

Risingsun
Dec 7, 2008, 08:35 PM
on Page 1, what does the B and Y button underneath the bull like creature do/say?
I ask because all i see in that shot is a picture on the bottom and a name on the top, but no description of the monster of any kind. does the Y button bring up a description?

EspioKaos
Dec 7, 2008, 11:17 PM
on Page 1, what does the B and Y button underneath the bull like creature do/say?
I ask because all i see in that shot is a picture on the bottom and a name on the top, but no description of the monster of any kind. does the Y button bring up a description?

B will return you to the previous menu and Y seems to return the image to its original position (since you can rotate it with L and R).

Risingsun
Dec 7, 2008, 11:38 PM
thank you for the clarification. So i guess there are no descriptions in the bestiary. Not a big deal, but a small touch that i always enjoyed in other rpgs.