PDA

View Full Version : LS, which would be the best?

PSU Phere
Dec 6, 2008, 12:06 AM
note: i DO realize that 2/3 armours are NOT out yet

so i was just wanting 2 get some feed back on which armour would be BEST for my HUMAN protranser?

Serafi-Senba, Rabol Bistat, or Rabol Orakio

gundam0079
Dec 6, 2008, 12:14 AM
Serafi is all round good armor. It's relativly easy to hunt so go for that first and worry about the other two, even tho rabol ora is def on the wishlist for me

PSU Phere
Dec 6, 2008, 12:20 AM
im just curious on the subject cuz all 3 armours have all 4 slots. and the orakio and bistat have higher stats than the serafi, except the bistat has lower def :'( but the bistat has a +15 2 atp and ata with +2 end. but the orakio has +3 end. and the most allrounded stats

ashley50
Dec 6, 2008, 12:24 AM
go with the one that you're comfortable with :l

Sinue_v2
Dec 6, 2008, 12:32 AM
I'd like to get the Rabol Orakio. Not because I give a damn about the stats or anything... I just like the fact that it's named "Orakio". Now if they could only have a big black Orakio's Sword to make the set with.

PSU Phere
Dec 7, 2008, 03:47 AM
i think im gonna go w/ the rabol bistat... wenever the hell we can get it on the N.A. xbox 360 servers...

mvffin
Dec 7, 2008, 11:07 PM
Not sure about the Bistat, but GL getting a good % on the orakio.

I'd say Serafi if you can afford it. I know ppl will probably be selling theirs as more and more armas lines appear.

PSU Phere
Dec 8, 2008, 01:20 AM
i HAVE a serafi lol a pretty decent 1 at that.... a 28% ice that i made myself... i was planning on selling it if the other 2 ened up being 'better' lol but i thikn im gonna go w/ the rabol bistat cuz of the slightly upped stats, in comparison w/ the serafi, and the extra 15 atp and ata w/ +2 endurance is a nice touch