PDA

View Full Version : out yet?

shadedragon94
Dec 6, 2008, 09:49 PM
is this game out yet or does everybody have the japenese version?

Ryna
Dec 6, 2008, 10:03 PM
The game has only been released in Japan so far. You'll have to wait until March for the English release.

Calsetes
Dec 8, 2008, 02:01 PM
Although, even if you don't understand Japanese but have played either of the Phantasy Star Universe games, you shouldn't have a problem just playing the game. Understanding it, though, is a different matter altogether. I can't understand a single kana or kanji, but I know what menu options are where, and a little experimentation doesn't hurt every now and then. The only downside is (and I could be mistaken on this), unless you have a hacked or a japanese PSP, you can't play it.

Still a fun game, though. I don't know what the Chainsawd is called in Japanese, but I know the sound it makes when it chews through De Ragan!

Mac2492
Dec 8, 2008, 02:19 PM
The only downside is (and I could be mistaken on this), unless you have a hacked or a japanese PSP, you can't play it.
PSP games are region free, so there's no need for a hacked/Japanese PSP to play this game.

deso123
Dec 26, 2008, 03:14 AM
err. i quoted wrong guy

Dragwind
Dec 26, 2008, 07:48 AM
I'm not sure what you meant by that statement, but the PSP is region free. Any US PSP owner can download and play the JP demo, but it obviously won't be in english.

mizukage
Jan 2, 2009, 06:53 PM
The NA release will be in another 3 months, quite a long waiting time..

DEM_CIG
Jan 3, 2009, 11:20 PM
I think the exact date is the 24th of March.

SubstanceD
Jan 27, 2009, 03:44 PM
Seeing as how it is almost the end of January I might as well wait untill PSP is officially released in the US in March. I might not play PSU for it's story but that does not mean I don't want to understand what's going on in PSP. I also feel that finding Rares in US version will be more rewrding since I will know exactly what I have found instead.