PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

dragonkid
Dec 7, 2008, 12:59 PM
i know there is a stacking glitch, and item dup glitch, and some other assortment of glitchs in the game. I was just wondering if u do the stacking glitch if nething happens to the game, like rares drop way less often or if u get stuck on the "difficulty level" for drops. or if nothing at all happens. cuz if ran through vhard ruins and ult. forest and half of cave not a single red box...and my cuz been going through ult mines for the past yr...maybe 1 or 2 red boxs wtf is up with that?

Nitro Vordex
Dec 7, 2008, 01:24 PM
Try typing properly. I had to force myself to read that.

Item duping won't mess anything up in the game, I think. (Though it's generally looked down upon.)

Stacking I think did something, I don't remember. Read stickies before posting, it'll solve your problems.

dragonkid
Dec 7, 2008, 02:13 PM
Try typing properly. I had to force myself to read that.

Item duping won't mess anything up in the game, I think. (Though it's generally looked down upon.)

Stacking I think did something, I don't remember. Read stickies before posting, it'll solve your problems.

ty and i know that i type quit horribly. Just dont take my time with it to go through and spell check everything thats all. and ill try and find the stickys for it. kinda new to the thread thing though.

TheOneHero
Dec 7, 2008, 02:30 PM
Stacking or hacked MAGs stop rares from appearing, dupes don't affect anything.

DC_PLAYER
Dec 7, 2008, 02:36 PM
The game can't tell a difference from a dupe or a non duped item, so it's aceptable by the game, however the staking is recognized by the game once you warp to an area, so it will deisable rare drops for sure.

CLARK
Dec 16, 2008, 02:59 AM
Uh... I've never "stacked"...

whatever reason that would prove useful is beyond me...
You could always just pipe back and buy more items with the boundless meseta the game provides... >_>

SStrikerR
Dec 16, 2008, 04:35 PM
99 Trifluids
99 Star Atomizers
99 Moon Atomizers

I don't stack anymore, but that stuff really makes the game easy mode. It's useful as hell.

CLARK
Dec 17, 2008, 02:56 AM
Easy games are boring...

SStrikerR
Dec 17, 2008, 07:46 AM
A lot of us know that, but many people don't care for challenge. They just want to get the best stuff and to be able to destroy everything, hence the glitches and cheats.

halibabica
Dec 17, 2008, 08:48 AM
And then, there are those of us who are always looking for a greater challenge. It's surprising to me just how much I can do even when limited to less efficient weaponry.