PDA

View Full Version : HI!!! :D

elshagan
Dec 8, 2008, 05:29 AM
Hi! Well I'm not really new just felt like saying hi after having an account for some time. <.< Might actually bother being on these forums a bit more then I used to be lools, anyways dunno really what to say lools HI!!!

Atm I don't have any active subscription but when I do be on the look out for these guys :P

Ingame:
Bashta
Random

Can't remember the other two lols... <.<

Anyways HIIIIII!!I!!II!I! Now i'm done Lols...

raikomaru40
Dec 8, 2008, 07:54 AM
Yo, welcome to PSO-World! :wacko:

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2008, 04:30 PM
Yo. Have fun with yo' PSU's.

Freeze
Dec 8, 2008, 06:01 PM
Hello and hope You enjoy your PSU experience.

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2008, 06:03 PM
Hello and hope You enjoy your PSU experience.

No welcome pics? WTF >=U

Freeze
Dec 8, 2008, 10:29 PM
No welcome pics? WTF >=U

Ya sorry about that but I don't have any that really applies to this particular post. He's not new so the welcome doesn't really work and he's not returning so, crap I guess I've got new pics to make.

SStrikerR
Dec 8, 2008, 11:02 PM
Get on it, mister.

Freeze
Dec 9, 2008, 01:13 AM
Get on it, mister.

Yes Sir! "salutes"

elshagan
Dec 9, 2008, 07:52 AM
Ya sorry about that but I don't have any that really applies to this particular post. He's not new so the welcome doesn't really work and he's not returning so, crap I guess I've got new pics to make.

D: N who said I'm not returning? <.< I am as soon as I get money... Which shoulda be soon... I think... I hope...

Freeze
Dec 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
I was taking about returning to the PSO-World. Some members leave for a while then return here. Thats who my return pic is for. I don't have one for someone who stops by here to say hi or is returning to a certain game. That's what I was refering to.

elshagan
Dec 9, 2008, 11:35 PM
I was taking about returning to the PSO-World. Some members leave for a while then return here. Thats who my return pic is for. I don't have one for someone who stops by here to say hi or is returning to a certain game. That's what I was refering to.

Eh, correct me if I'm wrong then but wouldn't I qualify for that for 3 reasons?
1: I left almost a year ago...
2: Not just dropping by to say hi...
3: Staying n being more active on PSO-W then I used too...

<.< Only thing missing is a subcription Lols...

Freeze
Dec 10, 2008, 07:04 AM
I apologize I misunderstood your original post. The last thing I want is anyone to feel left out. I didn't realize you had actually been gone from PSO-World, it sounded like you were just stopping to say hi and that you would be more active from now on. Now that things are cleared up you definately qualify for a proper welcome back. Again I do apologize and now for what you should of had originally.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-1.jpg

SStrikerR
Dec 10, 2008, 04:48 PM
Where's the pics for the other members? >=O

Freeze
Dec 10, 2008, 05:49 PM
There's only two posts here that didn't get pics because I definately don't have ones for those. One is a fresh restart in the game and the other is a fair well for some one who has passed away. I need to make pics for those situation which I plan on doing friday when I finish work. Actually I plan on making an entire new line of pics. These ones are starting to get a little stale so its time for a fresh new batch. Other than that I try to get every one who posts here.

SStrikerR
Dec 10, 2008, 06:35 PM
Sounds good. I would make a few welcome pics myself, if I wasn't so lazy when it comes to uploading them on photobucket.

elshagan
Dec 10, 2008, 11:10 PM
LOOLS... Btw the mistake is ok I wasn't being clear enough in what I said :P n since when did this turn into an art topic??? O.o

Freeze
Dec 11, 2008, 12:21 AM
I.... don't know. Well we're glad to have you back anyway.