PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the grinders go?

Keniption
Dec 8, 2008, 08:54 PM
This maybe a total noob question...

I haven't played since launch and since I chose to comeback right as they had the two day maintenance I was unable to really accomplish anything online till it was over. (Like most.)

So I played offline and getting straight to the point was able to buy grinders from shops...Now I swear when I played back at launch of PSU I was able to also buy these grinders from shops...Yet when I log on today and go look everywhere I find nothing.

Are they synth/drop only online?

Turb0
Dec 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
You can buy the boards and bases (except base Ss) from NPC but in order to get the actual grinders you have to synth them. You can buy made grinders from player shops though, just not from NPC shops.

EDIT: Guess I could make this clearer...

Boards = only available from NPC shops
Grinder Bases = C, B, and A are available from NPC shops but base Ss are drop only

Keniption
Dec 8, 2008, 09:07 PM
Alright thank you for the help. Guess I spent too much time offline. I was just like, "Where's all the grinders at?" >.> I'll get on synthing then.

Smidge204
Dec 9, 2008, 06:27 AM
You can get Grinder Base S from the item exchange mission in Parum's West district (the Cafe attendant, aka 'The Collector'). Give her two Copernia or two Olpad for each Grinder Base S.

Still gotta buy the boards, though.
=Smidge=

Turb0
Dec 9, 2008, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about that.