PDA

View Full Version : Quick SUV question

Fallyn
Dec 10, 2008, 05:16 PM
I recently came back to PSU after getting the game on release and my CAST is about to hit 20. I would like to know the best SUV to use apart from Paradi as 1) i cannot afford, and 2) i dont have S shield yet (i believe you need S shield cause its an S item?)

thanks~

ps- sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

Genoa
Dec 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
Depends on the situation. I really actually like using Rafal, Grom, Sturm, Meteor, and Paradi.
However, Paradi in almost every case beasts Sturm no matter what... unless your burn damage over time will exceed paradi's.
Rafal and Grom are incredibly powerful concentrated attack suvs. Meteor is fun for bosses, since you can only hit one body part per hit, and Meteor hits really hard and usually crits.

stukasa
Dec 10, 2008, 07:45 PM
I like Sturm and Grom the best (besides Paradi). Sturm is good because it causes burn and you don't have to aim it. Grom is good for bosses or when there's a bunch of enemies right in front of you.

Morpheo
Dec 10, 2008, 10:10 PM
i like paradi cataract :p

Tetsaru
Dec 10, 2008, 11:15 PM
If you can use an A rank armor, get Sturm Attacker (or maybe Blitz Attacker). If you can only use B ranks, get Sturm Buster.

I'd say Sturm is best because it usually can hit everything on-screen, plus it causes burn damage for a few seconds, so you never have to worry about it missing unless your enemy is capable of teleporting.

If not Sturm, then I'd go with Blitz Atttacker. It covers a large area and also briefly stuns your enemies.

I never cared too much for the concentrated fire SUV's because often times, your enemies would run out of range, or they'd get knocked back so far from the blast that it wouldn't deal that much damage. Of course, you may as well try each one out for yourself to see what you like best. Definitely get Paradi once you find an S rank armor with an extra slot, though.

Kumlekar
Dec 11, 2008, 05:25 AM
For pure ownage, gigas espada. For pure awesomeness, Ascension gift (no money spent for that one either) For effectiveness? Sturm Attacker.

Fallyn
Dec 11, 2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks guys. I found an A rank armour and got sturm to tide me over until paradi.

TecherRamen
Dec 11, 2008, 10:15 AM
If everything is in front of you Rafal is better. Gigas espada looks cool but it does terrible damage. all in all sturm is probably the best though.

darkante
Dec 11, 2008, 10:47 AM
Rafal is really good for single targets, pretty much my favorite SUV because of the animation. :D

Nothing beats Paradi Cataract though, but that one gets old fast IMO.