PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for players on Xbox

Haxx
Dec 11, 2008, 02:31 PM
I'm a mature reasonably intelligent very new player and would like to meet others to play with on line.

I haven't had much luck with just trying to meet other players to team with on a regular basis. I like large teams and a large network of friends.

I strongly prefer mic usage over trying to "type" with the Xbox controller.

Please post your character name here or send a Simple Mail to Fahrsite (lvl 10 Beast Ranger as of this writing) if you'd be interested in teaming with me.

Momerathe
Dec 11, 2008, 03:15 PM
i've recently started myself, so this sounds good to me.

i'm likely to mainly play weekends, and sometimes in the evening European time.

character's Anateus (cast hunter).

PM me if you want to set a time& place to meet up in-game. (that goes for anyone else too!)

DEM_CIG
Dec 11, 2008, 03:40 PM
If u want my help message me over xboxlive, my gt is Eternal Aura. I have a level 40 acrotecher.

RikaPSOW
Dec 11, 2008, 04:03 PM
My gamertag is "Et3rnalGuardian". I'm a high level player, but I'm willing to help you level (if I'm not busy). Send me a request if you want. ^^

Haxx
Dec 12, 2008, 09:20 AM
Mods, thanks for moving this to the right place. Sorry I didn't know where to post it.

I'll be sending a simple mail to Anateus today/tonight.

I'm not so much looking for help as I am for company. I'm not paying $10/mo to solo extensively. I can play games alone on my Xbox or PC if I want to.

Meta77
Dec 12, 2008, 07:27 PM
ill also help you if you ever need it. just message me ahead of time. XP

Blue_Beast
Dec 13, 2008, 02:39 AM
me ill join you just send an invite to MrAceInTheHole (thats my Gt) and ill come a runnin... i dont have much else to do thanks to a newly broken femur OOOUCH!!!

oh and im a level 70 fortefighter/acrofighter or a level 60 protranser... yeah thats me

Voison
Dec 14, 2008, 03:51 AM
Just look for me anywhere or Msg Me for help. I got a high FT. :D

Char: Chronus
Account: Volcom x Shotty

klumppy
Dec 14, 2008, 11:24 AM
ill play with ya. I have had the game for awhile but I cancelled my account for about 3 months then reknewed it. I am looking for more people to play with because this game is boring when your by yourself. ill send you a friend request sometime.

by the way. My character name is klumppy so thats who I will be.

Karazykid
Dec 28, 2008, 06:55 PM
You can count me in. Just not fun at all when you're playin solo. My GT is Kamakaze Taco

bfgerer
Jan 4, 2009, 10:29 PM
Mods, thanks for moving this to the right place. Sorry I didn't know where to post it.

I'll be sending a simple mail to Anateus today/tonight.

I'm not so much looking for help as I am for company. I'm not paying $10/mo to solo extensively. I can play games alone on my Xbox or PC if I want to.

:-o

i do not understand your problem , and i know you are talking the xbox , and i am also play that game , and i think it is a god game , and can you say it clearly ? , so i can hellp you

Nigh260
Jan 5, 2009, 02:22 AM
Character name: Agreian, Lv26Human Hunter Lv7
GT: xShintaKenshin

Please message me lol Im looking for people also.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 5, 2009, 03:24 AM
Most people that need leveling hang out on the 5th floor, randomly joining Maximum Attack G. If you got booted out they might have been waiting for someone else and dont know to set up a password.
Otherwise if you pass thru the first three universes, I'm usually around AMF Metro Platform, Guardians Colony 5th floor, or Parum Guardians Branch. I like to help people out, not give them things I fought long and hard for because its not currently useful.
My character names are listed on my member page if you ever need to find me.

lee-san
Jan 19, 2009, 07:14 PM
im in. teamwork's fun