PDA

View Full Version : Curious about the SPF Armor (and a few other questions)

Calsetes
Dec 11, 2008, 04:24 PM
Alright, so when I logged in last night for the first time in a long time, I was hoping that the SPF armor was available for purchase in the clothing shop. However, after checking the store and finally today checking this site, I see that it's at the item exchange area. If I'm not mistaken (since I stopped playing right before it was implemented), this is the lady at the Koltova Juice stand on Parum, right? That's the little cafe by the GRM shop, I think. Anything special I need to be able to exchange stuff, like take a "mission" for it, or just walk up, say "here's my stuff, I want that"?

Also, I saw I need an Ethan Portrait, an airboard, 30 tormad, and a knight / power. I don't think the portrait or the airboard will be hard to get (since one is sold in a shop and the other is from an episode 3 mission), but how rare are the tormads? Like I said, been a long time since I played.

Anyway, on an off note, I could swear that for my cast, they sold CV parts in the parts shop before as well. Did they move them to the item exchange area also, or was that just offline that I recalled seeing them for sale in the shops? Thanks.

Oh, one more thing. Level 82 Fortefighter, last night I picked up an Apocalypse with like a 16% dark element on it for around 700k, was that a "good deal" or not? Also, need a suggestion on some S-rank armor for someone who's pretty low on meseta (have about 1.5 mil left). Any advice? I'd be happy with the slots I currently have in my Crimsonline (an arm, body, and extra unit), and if someone's willing to suggest some good units for me, that'd also be appreciated (I currently have B-ranks of the "hybrid" arm and leg units, and a B-rank HP restore unit).

Dragwind
Dec 11, 2008, 04:31 PM
As for the SPF set, you need to head to the 5th floor of the Guardians Colony and go to the elevator in the back. It takes you to a different room with a random beast who rabbles about his career, and a lady in the back which starts the exchange mission.

Tormads aren't really common, might take a bit to find 30.

CV parts are still in the parts shop, however they might have been moved for females (I'm not sure about this one, it would be great if someone could correct this)

700k? Not bad I suppose, it's all opinion.

Astarin
Dec 11, 2008, 06:12 PM
Dragwind answered most of your questions.

CV parts are still there; they've just been moved to the other vendor. As in, the second guy behind the counter. They changed it a while ago, so they aren't selling identical lists any more.

Like Dragwind said, it's all opinion. I think that's quite decent, especially if it's something you'll use.

For S rank armor, I wouldn't rush out to buy any. Unless you have an S rank unit that you really want to use, you're much better off finding a good A rank armor, especially if you don't have a lot of cash to burn. The stat increases from A to S rank armor are very, very minor (with the exception of the new, really high end stuff), so you'll get more bang for your buck by grabbing A ranks.

With that said, if you do need an S shield, I'm not sure what to recommend that has those slots. I always need a Head slot, so...

AlphaDragoon
Dec 14, 2008, 04:21 AM
For the record, SPF gear needs Solid / Knight, not Knight / Power. Hope you have one spare because they go for like, 10 million Meseta.